What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bandaid Haze 7

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
really like the hairs on that one ! It´s clearly to see band aid in that plant ;) Good work bro. keeps is updated.
you were right man. it looks similar to bandaid. it just has brown/red shade... I am excited what combination of vietnamese and black colombian it will be... I love these crosses which open genepool of some cut and put out some crazy phenos.

that pheno

full

bandaid in same environment

full

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

I ran a fair amount of Thais and Thai crosses on the same run as the BH7 (clone). Both from a structure/smell/taste but more so effect perspective. I consider BH7 a great baseline long flowering Sativa cut that has been passed around far and wide so it’s a good one (and great smoke) to discuss / compare and contrast with others. In particular this run Ace’s Thai x Pan (heavy Thai leaning pheno) and CBG’s destroyer had a more euphoric and potent effect (not racy) that would lend itself well to round out the effect of the BH7 which already has some Thai in it. Obviously we don’t get to pick and choose what traits pass through but I made some small amounts of crosses from both of those to the BH7 and if any of them work out well I’ll do some more
How does one delete a post when they didn't mean to press reply?