Ban weapons in USA what do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 78.2%

• Total voters

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
First how many countries or continents have United as the first part in their name?

Second how does everyone feel about banning weapons? To stop mass shootings. A vote, is more to the point than explaining details. Say there is a locker for self defense in case of a war. Would you rather have no bad guys roaming around with guns? Less bullets , or more bullets, which one is going to lead to less bullet related injuries fatalities? Being specific with facts and information.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
imagine i post pictures of 'my ak with a hunting scope' or 'my other smaller ak rifle' and then in a thread on the next page

under five alias account names i'm hounding users, harassing them for money for seeds i post pictures of on instagram. what does it look like?
there is a gun instructor from michigan, he's real into container gardening, it's obvious he works for the fertilizer company. gardenweb was pulled out from under its user base around 2009-2010 and replaced with houzz an advertising blog :no: some members started discussing sustainable agriculture methods in the dedicated Organic forum and in the other forums. the whole website was shut down and canceled by the domain or whatever and turned into some absolute trash. for real this happened on a legitimate quality bulletin board that many real people used for their livelihood. food cultivation is more important than advertising for some department store seriously no joking. people who aren't very smart or productive, intelligence wise measurable or emotional, demonstrated, et cetera, seem much more likely to be fans of the oil company and holding on to their weapons :no: and the same personalty type for posting spam blogs and erasing or down voting other users' submissions :tiphat: we can just line them up 30:1 like a good CBD ratio and have a survey discussion although i'm talking about seed companies now not guns went off topic, it doesn't matter what brand it is if you are a nutjob posting mall ninja photographs of guns you are way more likely to harm yourself or others from a public health standpoint and simultaneously way less likely to contribute positively to a society community in the way of charity food bank donations and so on.

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Great utopian idea. LOL

If you ban guns, I'll kill you with a knife. If you ban knives, I'll kill you with a baseball bat. If you ban baseball bats, I'll kill you with a tree limb or a tablespoon. If you ban tree branches and tablespoons, I'll kill you with my bare hands.

If I want to mass kill, I have many choices. Bombs are incredibly easy to make with household products. Just to be in trend with today's news about Corona, I could use a virus for a little mass effect. LOL

It's not the weapons, bud. It's me. The only answer is a cold one.

First offense, crime with a weapon..... shoot them in the face and toss them in a big hole. When the hole is almost full, spread a light layer of lime and dirt over it.... and, dig another big hole.

Eventually you'll run out of people who kill.

Of course... you'll be standing alone in the world. LOL

But, it's a nice thought.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just no, get rid of the guns and you'll witness the largest mass murder ever.

If it's guns taken away, other resources will be the replacement. Weapons, tainted water, power grid malfunctions.

Have several guns passed down by my mom (she has a nice bolt action .22 rifle) and several pistols from my dad....357, 9mm, .22 pistol. Gave shot guns to nephews.. Go target shooting ever so often.
Would only use them if there were an unwarranted intruder meaning harm to me/family.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Newly empowered Democrats in the General Assembly voted to ban guns at the Capitol and a legislative office building, saying the move was needed to protect public safety.

Public officials have expressed concerns about planned Jan. 20 rallies that are set to draw huge crowds of pro-gun and gun-control advocates. Gun advocates from around Virginia and even out of state have pledged to turn out in force to highlight their resistance to proposed gun-control measures.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No,,,,that’s a horse that will “ never bolt the stable”,,,,
I imagine banning could lead to a civil war,,,
We don’t have much gun crime in the U.K. just loads of knifes and machetes ,,,
Brits like to get up close and personal sadly,,,,s2

Sunshineinabag

the title was confusing

the title was confusing

:)
First how many countries or continents have United as the first part in their name?

Second how does everyone feel about banning weapons? To stop mass shootings. A vote, is more to the point than explaining details. Say there is a locker for self defense in case of a war. Would you rather have no bad guys roaming around with guns? Less bullets , or more bullets, which one is going to lead to less bullet related injuries fatalities? Being specific with facts and information.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81225&pictureid=2006678&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81225&pictureid=2006679&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Lots of tools are misused as weapons. What we really need to focus on is society devolving......If this is to be dealt with seriously......going after firearms is a "bandaid on a sucking cnest wound" :tiphat:

'Boogieman'

If guns do get banned I will purchase pelican gun cases, bury my guns below the frost line, and report them stolen.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I have never owned a gun in my entire life, nor do I ever see myself buying one.

I had gun crazed friends, and in the old days we use to go out in the Sonoran Desert and shoot all kinds of different hardware. Glocks, AK's, AR 15's, all kinds of crazy shit.

I'll be honest, they frightened me when shooting them, especially the AK 47 - wow....!!!

Whenever I hear/see ANY dirt bag politician say they want to ban all weapons, I become angry, very angry.

I'm one of those types that will defend the right to own guns.

Guns are not the problem, people are.

RMS

:smoweed:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't see the use for semi or auto for recreational use or hunting....and see your point on guns being scary. Proper use and locking them up near kiddos.

G

I don't see the use for semi or auto for recreational use or hunting....and see your point on guns being scary. Proper use and locking them up near kiddos.

I don’t care what you see and more to the point what you refuse to see. I have spent more than a decade in the shooting sports from steel plates thru IDPA, USPSA and multigun. I send more rounds down range than some small police units. I reloaded for years. And yet I have nothing more serious than a speeding ticket. Compared to some scumbag that steals a carelessly secured handgun and the first shot said scumbag takes is a murder. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Guns don't kill people, people kill people,
Can we stop arming people with guns?

There are less shootings in countries where the population own less guns. How is there any argument about it. Its climate change, evolution and now gun control. Some people choose not to listen to reason, there's no point trying to reason with such people.

Yes you can kill someone with a pencil, but not from a bell tower!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
...ridiculous to even try imagining it...

No one would ever call me a gun nut...
And you'd never know I was a gun owner unless you knew me very well..

Attachments

• ban guns, not drugs.jpg
    ban guns, not drugs.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 48