What's new

BajanGreen's 2012 outdoor Rain-Dance.

B

bajangreen

Starting a tread so every one join in on the fun!!! wish me luck.:thank you:

B

bajangreen

ok lets see what we have here

Some clones taken on the spot and put in a zip lock bag.

A mum i plan to self and seedlings at the patch.

Attachments

• PIC_1555.JPG
    PIC_1555.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
  • PIC_1557.JPG
    PIC_1557.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
  • PIC_1492.JPG
    PIC_1492.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 8
  • PIC_1551.JPG
    PIC_1551.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 8
  • PIC_1541.JPG
    PIC_1541.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
B

bajangreen

Now have to get the hang of posting pics and whats not.
The white pot has in around 100 seedlings, the zipy has a little water and 100- cuts, 3rd is of revegged plant in 4th.

She has 3 heads the 2 (darker ones are being sprayed with CS)

B

bajangreen

I got 15min of rain today, hope you guys keep dancing for me!!!!!!
bring on the rain.
:dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013:

B

bajangreen

Did a little check up on the girls here they are 60 in bags and one diy smart pot. then some randoms in 10gal pots

Attachments

• PIC_1567.JPG
    PIC_1567.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 10
  • PIC_1574.JPG
    PIC_1574.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 7
  • PIC_1566.JPG
    PIC_1566.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 9
  • PIC_1585.JPG
    PIC_1585.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
  • PIC_1587.JPG
    PIC_1587.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
B

bajangreen

St. Vincent + Arizona cross, Jamaican & Arizona bag seed, looking for a mum. don't think they were autos just planted at wrong time of year. looking to try out some of ACES strains and blueberry next season.

B

bajangreen

In the tropics Indica's are autos. 100%indica puts on the first true leaves then bud lol, crazy i know. i have to grow crosses.

blackone

Veteran
Nice I just came home from the tropics and its strange when its "summer" and still the sun sets shortly after 6. Very long and dark nights.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Bro,
I used to visit Barbados often. you ever hang out on reed street a few blocks from the church? there's one special dude you can find there with some serious fire from st vincent.
check out the dark nug in my picture there. I copped that shit on reed street and it was some on the best weed I've every had, right up there with Thai stick in the 70's. I miss my homies in the carrib. also there's a chick on reed st who sells iced frozen things from her window last house on the right... there was always 20-40 guys hanging there and 3 or more selling weed. they sell that shit pre- manicured and getting somebody to give you buds was not always possible. the cheapest stuff there wasn't worth it to me, I would hang until someone showed with high grade. awesome place to cop a easy walk from the terminal.
and they are nice to white guys.... I was taxed heavily but stellar weed compared to many other islands I saw.

effin island life rules...

B

bajangreen

blackone i get in between 12 and 13 hours of day light all year. lol imagine how i felt when i left the island for the first time and saw the sun @ 8pm now that is strange i kept thinking every ones clock was wrong.lol

Chunkypigs i never tough i would hear about reed street on this fourm, lol small internet lol. she is still there.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Excellent! If I ever come come back I will have a growing friend there. That's my favorite island and it's because the herb was great and the locals were nice. I hope your grow goes good my brother from another mother with a different color ;-)
When we meet i will give you some california medical grade to smoke, most of the locals in the islands thought it was too strong.
I loved the mellow local weed there but the best stuff down there was straight fire.
wish I was there helping you carry water to your plants.
Next time you are down on reed st tell them the old white guy from the ships says Blessings! Rollin' Rasta!

is your grow out in no mans land or can you grow like that outside where you live ?

B

bajangreen

2 strong? weed? no sir, i like the good stuff, wish i had some beans of top shelf shit though. The game has changed, with most of the stuff available being Arizona indica body high, hardly any vincy around.

Dude it's Barbados, you get around 3 years for a plant, my plants are very, very far away. just enough for me and my friends to smoke.

I dont go to the city much though. next time i will tell them. what you think would grow well around here?

B

bajangreen

The rain is finally here it has rain for 2 hours today (first down pour i seen in a while) and i think that is the beginning of the season, it has come very late but we will work with mother nature. time to put some seed to soak!!! i just seen the first bananas on the reversed, reveg indica i have going.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
we got some rain in the states too. do the locals down there who grow buy seeds from outside the local islands? do you ever see any locals working with clones?

B

bajangreen

No clones, no seeds, its almost impossible to grow commercially. i don't think there is one strain from outside.

thing is most strains don't give a big yield @ 10 degrees north so people just stick to bagseed.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yo Bajan!
lets see some mo pics of your babies, yo.
when you grow 60 plants from bagseed how much variation do you see.
does it mostly smoke the same?

here is a shot from my last harvest, we call this Philly High Five, or Velcro... maybe I'll re name it superglue?
picture.php

B

bajangreen

take a look theses are old though

Attachments

• 20120318-1 (26).JPG
    20120318-1 (26).JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20120318-1 (28).JPG
    20120318-1 (28).JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
  • PIC_1581.JPG