What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bad timing --- What if you plant something too late ?

Cuddles

Don't know where you're at but there are several that ship worldwide. Sensible Seeds and Attitude or ACE if you're in Europe.
thanks . They all have great stuff to choose from, don´t they :)
but sadly they´re in Britain and I´m more comfortable ordering from the EU right now. Also I need something a little more affordable right now ;) I got about 20-25 EUR. I´m not cheap, just more skint than usual ,lol
BTW ACE seeds is closed for the summer, until 1st September.

Koondense

Veteran
Check out Female seeds,
they are in NL and have some great stuff, also pretty cheap but good quality seeds.

*Sorry I just checked, seems their site is down so only available at other vendors. So maybe check Zamnesia but there you can find also Ace stuff for example. Plenty of options.
I started a seed last week, going to put it outdoors for a late october finish. I imagine a 5 seed grow could amount to some nice buds.
Best of luck

Cheers

Last edited:

xtsho

thanks . They all have great stuff to choose from, don´t they :)
but sadly they´re in Britain and I´m more comfortable ordering from the EU right now. Also I need something a little more affordable right now ;) I got about 20-25 EUR. I´m not cheap, just more skint than usual ,lol
BTW ACE seeds is closed for the summer, until 1st September.

I think Nirvana is in the Netherlands. They seem to be having a sale going on with lot's of offerings for around $25 US for 5 seeds.

Cuddles

thanks guys, I wanted to get bubble chum gum and lemon juice og from suzy---
because they are said to actually smell of those whilst growing.

Right now I´m checking out zamnesia and reading about Lemon Wonder Auto. Sounds nice and affordable too.

Last edited: