What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Backyard@SF a little sumthing

HOVAH2.0

Veteran
20240828_180646.jpg

chem91XSB

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

Veteran
get up, wake up... Its the first of the month...

Lemon Cherry Gelato.. restarted
20240901_130546.jpg

Chem91XSB
20240901_130133.jpg

gorilla glue#4
20240901_130101.jpg

super lemon haze
20240901_130122.jpg
I thought the big bush was sensi star but the smell of ripe strawberries is unmistakable... it seems that during a cloud of haze, smoke and coughs it was mislabeled or something... STONERS CURSE...
none the less, making clones. keeper.... StrawberryAK47 X sour bubble( tony greens)
20240901_130328.jpg

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

Veteran
Ive made clones of the Super lemon Haze and I found that most of the clones are still flowering. I was wondering if these are auto flowering and does anyone know if clone conservative is selling auto flowering clones? Is it possible to clone auto flowering plants?

stiff

Veteran
I just grew a gorilla cookies auto and till I changed from 24h light to 16/4 nothing flowered...so I guess it's possible.

But then on the other hand...maybe it was stressed (rootbound etc..), that can trigger an early flower too

HOVAH2.0

Veteran
Serious Seeds bubble gum X Sour bubble f2
20240904_141535.jpg

Chem91 X SB beefing up and I'm coming around on this thing... hope its mold resistant .. unfortunately the bugs love it.
20240904_142518.jpg

stiff

Veteran
That growth is very dense.
To avoid mold I'd pick some leafes out of the centre so the wind can go through and dry them out instead of the dewy leafes sticking to the buds in the autumn mornings.
It also allows more light to the buds...which is always a good thing🤪
Best of luck

HOVAH2.0

Veteran
That growth is very dense.
To avoid mold I'd pick some leafes out of the centre so the wind can go through and dry them out instead of the dewy leafes sticking to the buds in the autumn mornings.
It also allows more light to the buds...which is always a good thing🤪
Best of luck
will do..thanks

HOVAH2.0

Veteran
mold prevention plan, defoliation...
motivated haircuts for everyone..
Shellback...brownshoe... tail-hook.... smelling like JP-5.. for all the Navy vets.. fxck the black shoes, hole diggers and trees...
chem91X SB
20240907_123525.jpg

Gorilla glue 4
20240907_121756.jpg

super lemon haze
20240907_121828.jpg

20240907_121443.jpg

I got my cherry burst in those Georgia woods less than 100 miles from last weeks school shooting. Down south we grow up with guns and shooting because when you in those woods anything can walk up and want to have u for lunch.. Deers in rut, panthers, hogs, bobcats, bears, gators and the new comer, pythons...My earliest memory of someone shooting a gun was my grandma shooting at her nephews... I shot my first gun at age 8 in my friends backyard using his dads gun.....so...... guns are apart of us very early.. As a boy, I knew where my dad hide his guns, even though he didnt think I did... Im saying all this because I know that boy knew better... And he knew there could be a possibility of putting his dad in jeopardy with the law or even worse with the Georgia neighbors... I don't feel sorry for the son but I do feel sorry for the dad. He doesn't look like a guy that was up to no good, he just wanted to give his son what his father probably gave him. His first gun.

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

Veteran
heres that super freak... nasty, disgusting Sourbub X Strwbrry Ak47 bagseed bitch..
I caught her screwin my best friend in the church bathroom... plus shes messin round with the good pastors wife during services. missed out on a good sermon last week.. they banned us both from the church..
Im requesting a refund of my ties... havent heard back yet
20240912_113403.jpg
20240912_113346.jpg