What's new

B runnin with med-man

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Wanted to start a post from workin with stuff from med-man.

In this tray i have Hawaiian pebbles, NL#2, black kush, freezeland, Willy's wonder, chocolate drip.

Everything already came up besides chocolate drip, giving that one more time. Plus variables in my limited space .

Everything a bit stretchy but happens when space is limited and you do a bit of sacrificing.

Excited mostly for the black kush, very interested in what comes from it in person. Ill update this and we can go along as they progress.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Forgot the picture tee-hee!
PXL_20240403_151448813.jpg

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Looks like it, little stretchy but quite the cool plants coming up. Im not worried about stretch with seedlings they always fatten up once i can blast them with enough light.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Im ready for this black thing i wanna see her get dark!

They were talkin black stuff in a thread recently and im a sucker for a dark cannabis.

I remember years ago a real good dude named phungivore on a different forum had some dark black cannabis plants and ive been hooked ever since i seen them.(Ill take a dark purple tho)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Male: Presoviet afghani hindu kush. Vancouver Island. Circa the 70s. 10-12 weeks subject to grow system / nutes / co2 / desired effect etc.

I am hoping the black adds weight , size vigor, to the tiny and sensitive psahk. Esp for the outdoor grower. I also want to see LRW selections x mine.

The old hindu kush breeds pretty true. So she will prob add density and dead skunk to the much bigger more productive kandahar. Don't get me wrong. The kb3 had skunk spray in veg and flower. But not like the road killish sour hk

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's just say I really hope a - you are in a legal state b - legal or not you quadruple up on odor control 😉

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
This black kush was the first seed to pop. She had a seed casing stuck to her "head" i could not remove. Spun around for days it finally came "unglued" and her two "starter leaves" remained fused together. I was able to finally cut them loose and she seemed dead. One day she decided to live and started growing. Here "she" is....(I hope its a she)

I forgot to add ive called her the "zombie black kush"
View media item 18717598

Latest posts

Latest posts