What's new

Avid insecticide/miticide

deadkndys

Anyone here use Avid for other then mites? I understand it is usually for mite control. I am just curious if it will keep caterpillars at bay too? My understanding is this product works on a tissue level and stays in the plant for about 45 days.

Tia

1000000709.jpg

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Not sure what other pests Avid will control. You can use Bacillus Thuringiensis to control caterpillars. Safe and effective. Needs to be reapplied after heavy rains though.

deadkndys

Interesting thanks for the responses. My uncle used BT last year I think but his complaint was having to remove the dead caterpillars daily or every other day. I guess I'm trying to find something that would deter the pest completely to avoid that. Thanks again I'll give those products a look! 🤙

this chit works and is a lot safer and kinder to humans

View attachment 19011372

When da bud smellz lyke stale cheetoz n tastez like moldy bud sprayed with bacillus bacteria. If the shit wasn't super moldy, it'll smell like milk/butter.

Smelled this shit every single day when consulting those fuckhead grows in California. You are a fuckhead, like everyone else in CA, in case you didn't catch the point.

Brother Nature

Interesting thanks for the responses. My uncle used BT last year I think but his complaint was having to remove the dead caterpillars daily or every other day. I guess I'm trying to find something that would deter the pest completely to avoid that. Thanks again I'll give those products a look! 🤙
I've had excellent results using products containing Spinetoram. There is a withholding period, but for outdoor plants I've not come across anything that works better so far, BT works well, but this stuff is even better.

Latest posts

Latest posts