What's new

AutoFlower Strains

What do you think about autoflower strains? What strains have auto flowered for you over the years for better or worse? And of course, what is the best autoflower strain out there, in your opinion?, (i.e. yield, speed, taste)

In my opinion the holy grail of autoflowers is the mighty mite. Proven again and again to be an annual force of strong early season smoke. Also in breeding, how many good strains do you know of of with the MM in the lines somewhere? A LOT! :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Autoflowering males help :D

Angeldust n Bubbledust [GrowDoc] both have autoflowering males at 21days... give or take a bit... didn't notice it at first cause everything was quick... but true to the viking 50% show male flowers after a couple of weeks in 24 or 18/6 hrs.

The female plants grow as normal, with preflowers only, until placed into 12/12 :chin:

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Lofty

i'm really interested in doing som autoflower, can u giv me info on wat strains there are (i thought there was only lowryder) and who does th seeds. any help wud b great.

many thanx :joint:

fatboyOGOF

i hate autoflowering plants. i got some sweet tooth #4. they all flowered at 30 days in veg. not a good thing as i veg for 60 days (or until the flower room is empty). nasty things. i still have 5 F1s. i'm not growing them.

i need more control of my grow. are you guys who like autoflowering outdoor growers?

G

I Love autoflowering plants. It's the LAZY man's way to get a good high,fast. The dwarf plants are excellent to grow from start to finish in a phototron. Everything nice and compact.

killa-bud

Veteran
i want to grow some auto's,but like i don't think the price is worth it,any cheap one's out there besides low ryder?????????????????????????/

hidingtree

ruderalis indica , by sensi seeds is an autoflowering strain . many years ago an f2 was developed by a friend and the result was not auto flowering but very nice ..... anyway they are about $25 ... worth a try in my opinion . many blessings , hidingtree .

Latest posts

Latest posts