What's new

Auto flower males life span

Icecoldcannabis

I'm just trying to share seeds buddy, I don't want to be anyone, Like honestly i want to have a legal seed company, but I'd still let everything go for cheap :) I'm just trying to share the generosity others have shared with me.
My whole identity is being a pretend business. Lol. You owe it to the world then to create a stable line of perennial cannabis. Plant it once and you’re done- just like any other plant. It can’t be appreciated unless it’s put out there. If I can do it I will- but I’m having trouble just walking. This Covid heart attack from two years ago is just weird. It’s really why I reached out to you. To encourage you and to thank you. It’s been fun and helpful to me personally.

cbotany

My whole identity is being a pretend business. Lol. You owe it to the world then to create a stable line of perennial cannabis. Plant it once and you’re done- just like any other plant. It can’t be appreciated unless it’s put out there. If I can do it I will- but I’m having trouble just walking. This Covid heart attack from two years ago is just weird. It’s really why I reached out to you. To encourage you and to thank you. It’s been fun and helpful to me personally.
I really appreciate that buddy :) I'm sorry about your health, I honestly believe god has a plan for all of us, and I wish i could help more. I think that would be amazing if i could make a perennial , but I just think its one of those hidden gems locked away in acer. On another note one of the strains I'm working on this has an ancestor who is said to reveg from the stock after a winter and harvest, I don't know if that trait will pop up but i'll be excited to see it if it does. I've been having alot of financial, personal, some health, and mental health problems over the past few years that have limited me quite a bit.... I want to try to get an f1 of humulus this year, I have seeds in the fridge just waiting to be put in a tent, and humulus all sprouted up on the old property...but things out of my control have taken alot of my ability to do that, I have plants now that came from buds I smoked of last year, or seeds that fell off my "wild varieties" that I have to tend to, and i'm grateful for them. I think with any of this stuff its going to fall into place when the time is right. I kinda loose more money on seeds alot of time then I make, I donate alot more than I really "sell". But I also belive we're supposed to share anything and everything that can help one and other, and money doesn't really reward much.

Icecoldcannabis

I really appreciate that buddy :) I'm sorry about your health, I honestly believe god has a plan for all of us, and I wish i could help more. I think that would be amazing if i could make a perennial , but I just think its one of those hidden gems locked away in acer. On another note one of the strains I'm working on this has an ancestor who is said to reveg from the stock after a winter and harvest, I don't know if that trait will pop up but i'll be excited to see it if it does. I've been having alot of financial, personal, some health, and mental health problems over the past few years that have limited me quite a bit.... I want to try to get an f1 of humulus this year, I have seeds in the fridge just waiting to be put in a tent, and humulus all sprouted up on the old property...but things out of my control have taken alot of my ability to do that, I have plants now that came from buds I smoked of last year, or seeds that fell off my "wild varieties" that I have to tend to, and i'm grateful for them. I think with any of this stuff its going to fall into place when the time is right. I kinda loose more money on seeds alot of time then I make, I donate alot more than I really "sell". But I also belive we're supposed to share anything and everything that can help one and other, and money doesn't really reward much.
I’ve always had a belief that everything I needed was within my reach. Just like the parable of the sparrows. That is a beautiful sentiment you shared.

Latest posts

Latest posts