authentic real durban poison?

Rastafarout

Premium user
Here’s a Transkei that looks identical, but are minty oil rag
Don’t forget to @ me when you grow yours 🙏🏻
CA6DCDF1-E6C1-481B-BE03-547EE2352AB7.png

entropical

Veteran
@StickyBandit the only thing I would want to see is the pictures of the buds they said were lying round the house ? Why no photos of that ? I mean you would definitely take photos of buds that are allegedly 30yrs old …. I would .. so I take that story with a pinch of salt
Just realized I did not read their story in full but only skimmed it through with some guy popping old seeds. Yours look like the exact same plant as in their picture only a few weeks later in.

I have heared of Transkei mentioned only a few times. Did you have it for long and how did it come to you? Thanks for sharing.

ahortator

Veteran
Do you know if there is any weed grown near Bloemfontain?

Tolkien was born there. And of course I can imagine the real pipe weed of the Shire growing not very far! XD

Rastafarout

Premium user
Do you know if there is any weed grown near Bloemfontain?

Tolkien was born there. And of course I can imagine the real pipe weed of the Shire growing not very far! XD
Yeah there is weed grown all over South Africa… especially the disadvantaged areas
good landrace back in the day ? Yes ..
nowadays everyone wants the Dutch/Cali hybrids/indoors
But there still a market for the Lesotho but dwindling
Shire weed not so much lol

Lesotho is less then 2hrs from bloem
Bloem is the name South Africa call that town

Legalcdn

Yeah there is weed grown all over South Africa… especially the disadvantaged areas
good landrace back in the day ? Yes ..
nowadays everyone wants the Dutch/Cali hybrids/indoors
But there still a market for the Lesotho but dwindling
Shire weed not so much lol

Lesotho is less then 2hrs from bloem
Bloem is the name South Africa call that town
How are the terps from the Lesotho? Anise?

Indoor is 11 weeks? I was on strainly, u africatribalsativas?

Rastafarout

Premium user
I have 20 durban poison seeds from Alaska Cannabis Cache. The guy had a motorcycle accident and passed so they are out of business. The line is still maintained from a sourced 79 cut (RIU user in classified area) with a seed run occurring every once in awhile.

85-90 day flower time.

Back story. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Durban_Poison/Alaska_Cannabis_Cache/

Joe town I think is an area near a big mine in Rhodesia that’s Zimbabwe now and long long way from Durban as is Johannesburg
But yeah I reckon you could get Durban poison in Johannesburg that time as the good weed goes where the money is and Joey’s as we call it is where the money is
(and Cape Town)

In Zimbabwe they had there own good stuff( can’t say if was aniseed but is possible) so I can’t see the Durban being popular there it would of cost to much

Rastafarout

Premium user
@Legalcdn the dominant terps are more spice mint mango some hazy .. but there is aniseed spice but very hard to find pronounced aniseed

Minimum is more like 14wks a few can go 18+
How’s to throw some of those “classified picts” on riu , here ?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I have 20 durban poison seeds from Alaska Cannabis Cache. The guy had a motorcycle accident and passed so they are out of business. The line is still maintained from a sourced 79 cut (RIU user in classified area) with a seed run occurring every once in awhile.

85-90 day flower time.

Back story. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Durban_Poison/Alaska_Cannabis_Cache/
YES...
was to late...
plz plz make repro or some seeds if possible...
this old legends are all gone...
those stuff needs really to be preserved..
all the best
M.:smoker:

Rastafarout

Premium user
Are these post edited by the Op ?
Seen the photo to show how it’s identical to Transkei is gone ..or is that just me ?

entropical

Veteran
Are these post edited by the Op ?
Seen the photo to show how it’s identical to Transkei is gone ..or is that just me ?
Transkei picture is here still on top, sometimes I see pictures not loading properly or are you thinking of a picture of Khalifas? I can’t remember if it was posted …