What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

are you a "conspiracy theorist"?

are you a "conspiracy theorist"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanlives

Veteran
the deal is,, those in power are so corrupt and lie and do all kinds of shit we never know about. with all the technology and corrupt peeps its real hard to know the truth in anything anymore.. all I can say is I definitely don't trust those in power and I do believe they do anything to achieve their goals..end of story...still smoking dope tho so I might have reefer madness by now

supermanlives

Veteran
3rd choice,,,,, sort of .. I believe about 50% of the times things are what they seem to be and we know all needed info

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
sup soop?
that's a pretty generous percentage.

...you only half knew of your girls affinity for floros? jus joking, don't fly over here in a snit.

DarthFader1

Veteran
Conspiracy Theorist? Why yes, yes i am.

My favourite tv series of all time (before breaking bad & the wire) was X-Files. Trust no-one says Mulder. Right on! Going to go and buy every single X-Files dvd and watch again from the start. I had made that decision last few days before this thread. This just confirms my brilliant purchasing decision. Smoking man = Bush snr. That is all

darth

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I prefer "political scientist".

As as foreign born and raised American, whose been states side for years, I've seen and lived in a lot of wholly corrupt countries. It's no big deal in the global playground. America is just as wholly corrupt as empires of past. The propaganda culture here is similar to most other totalitarian regimes, but more sophisticated of course.

Does recognizing that your governmental and financial systems are wholly corrupt and ridiculous make you a "conspiracy theorist"? Count me in. Better than the....

Let's go blow up some more countries and monetize everything theory IMO.

It's amazing how insular this country is.

O

OGShaman

More like conspiracy realist - I feel sorry for people like Snowden that want to pretend to be smarter than they are for 15 minutes in order to tell us what anyone with half a brain already knows. The NSA is data mining the internet? Fucking shocking!

COconnect

Of course people, businesses, politicians, clergy and anyone with reason would conspire against the masses. It's been going on since the dawn of time.. I'm not sure why with the hurr durr tin foil hat nonsense..

¡¡¡YOU'RE ALL GETTING SCREWED OVER BY PEOPLE WITH NEFARIOUS PLANS!!!!!

Did I get your attention? Cause it's tru
----packet lost

Max Headroom

Veteran
10+ years ago i was saying that the NSA monitors everything.
who's the 'theorist' now?

the label 'conspiracy theorist' was invented to marginalize those who don't swallow the generally accepted lies.

B

BigHit

Yup, proud critical thinker. Meaning that i'm admitting my thoughts proudly and not acting like somebody else, and pretending to believe something else. :)

supermanlives

Veteran
judas priest had it down in that one song way back......they are watching lol ..... electric eye was song,,, living after midnight album/cd.. electric eye, in the sky ,feel the stare their always there,theres nothing you can do about it ......................................

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
14. Politics/Religion: Threads or posts pertaining to political and religious discussions, by their very sensitive nature, can incite or flame others due to the wide and varying personal beliefs that naturally exist in a global community and will be deleted. ICMag is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds. We do this in favor of harmony and unity, rather than the divisions created by permitting open discussions of politics and religion requiring an opinion from such a global community. Political discussions pertaining specifically to cannabis laws/legalization are only accepted in the appropriate forum.

for this very reason ..... thread closed

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
@ the request of many I have decided to allow the thread to continue.....

please avoid the overly Governmental agenda's and stay on topic of " Are you a "conspiracy theorist" ? "....

posting of direct info,idea's, and examples are noteworthy....

but landsliding into unrelated political oblivion will not be tolerated.....

CARRY~on..... U ~ "conspiracy theorist" ?

SativaBreather

Veteran
13 families rule the world.
Between them they own and control everything on the planet - the natural resources, the governments, the media, the banking system.
They are luciferians.
They have used the labour of their fellow man to get to where they are now.
They no longer need anything more from us and they despise us.
They want us dead and every policy implemented globally concerns depopulation.
They use the media to degrade us, to shape our thoughts and behaviour and they are shutting shit down.
Living standards will only decline and their tyranny and authoritarianism will only continue to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.