What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fullas a couple of pictures for yous from 37 S
From a couple weeka ago

Flowering has set in now I'll grab an update at some point.

forest.

These are the buds i ve harvested last year on my guerilla plots

, 2.2 kg , 23 plants, a lot of hard work , we plan to double

the number this year.

20191012_221559.jpg

2.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

Looking nice fellas!!!! Buds nice pics man. It's snowing were im at in the US.

I was thinking if your keeping a plant inside and getting ready to put her outside, what hours should you keep them on so they don't go into flowering when you put them outside. I dunno if they would start to flower if you put them out if you run a 18 on and 6 off ?? But I've heard guys say they had them go into flowering. I'm leaning toward several big plants this yr instead of 20-30 in 5-10 gal containers. Maybe do a few in some 50 or 60 gal containers. I've had problems with a neighbor I can't keep his ass off my land and snooping around. But keep up the great work and great pics

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
yeah mate , it's certainly a bit warm here , just hit 40c on the verandah and the corn outside is all shrivelled up but it's australia and it's our lot ..:biggrin
the dog thinks she's the guard but i know that for a bone she'd lead anyone to my patch !
this below is , GG#4 x sour bubble which only went in a few days before xmas . making seed and collecting pollen for the G13 ..
View Image View Image

That looks like a honey hole you got mate??!!! Nice work. Good GG4 is nice

pahut

Anyone else grow Jack Herers?

We've got about 10 or so going, all from seed from the same ounce, and half have pink hairs and half white. It's quite striking and rather bizarre

White Jack

Untitled.jpg

Pink Jack

Untitled2.jpg

forest.

I like my jars man, I work alone, so I basically work my ass off because I've gotta TRY to keep everyone knowing my business. Small town drama kills me

I worked alone for 2 seasons , but then i realised its too hard to do all this work alone , for me guerilla growing is not a one man job , + when you have someone to talk to , time go faster

Anyway let us have a great season this year! Cheers

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I grow and harvest alone and love it. I do have someone running the trimmer though. I grow more than I can possibly harvest. I grab the colas on the 1st pass and go back until the weather ruins it. But there's rarely more than popcorn left. If I don't want to babysit helpers. I can strip a big plant into a hockey bag in under a minute. I go at it with speed and focus for about 4 weeks. And that's trimmed and drying. Then I slow down a bit. But only a bit. By xmas, everything is dried, cured, packaged and sitting in its final resting place until it leaves.

At that point I'll smoke a joint to test it. I move too slow if I'm high. Lol

St. Phatty

How's it going friend?? Hopefully plants are doing ok.?!

They're doing better. Got most of them transplanted into 1 gallon pots.

That room is sealed. Yesterday I got ass-whupped tired running a wood fired kiln. I broke my lopper cutting some wood and had to run to the hardware store to buy a new one. Like running a marathon.

So today will be more mellow so maybe I'll have time to give the plants some CO2.

attachment.php

At what size do they become truly Cat-proof ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200208_102459_420.jpg
    IMG_20200208_102459_420.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33

forest.

I grow and harvest alone and love it. I do have someone running the trimmer though. I grow more than I can possibly harvest. I grab the colas on the 1st pass and go back until the weather ruins it. But there's rarely more than popcorn left. If I don't want to babysit helpers. I can strip a big plant into a hockey bag in under a minute. I go at it with speed and focus for about 4 weeks. And that's trimmed and drying. Then I slow down a bit. But only a bit. By xmas, everything is dried, cured, packaged and sitting in its final resting place until it leaves.

At that point I'll smoke a joint to test it. I move too slow if I'm high. Lol

I like your approach ,how many plants you do per season?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I like your approach ,how many plants you do per season?

800 a couple years ago. Lost 80% to mice, rabbits, deer and raccoons & foxes. The only thing that survived was caged. So cage everything or else.

Last year gave me about 100 good plants. I had another 800 regular plants, pulled about 400 males but missed a few late males so the whole crop got seeded. Lesson learned. Only females go out this year. Aiming for 500. Lol

forest.

800 a couple years ago. Lost 80% to mice, rabbits, deer and raccoons & foxes. The only thing that survived was caged. So cage everything or else.

Last year gave me about 100 good plants. I had another 800 regular plants, pulled about 400 males but missed a few late males so the whole crop got seeded. Lesson learned. Only females go out this year. Aiming for 500. Lol

Yeah those animals can be a pain in the ass sometimes.I always cage , but where i can , i prefer to use thorn bushes around the plants

Those are some big numbers to hit all by yourself , respect , i hope you have a good season this year!