What's new

Anyone like there herb dry?

bluebublelove

I mean, of course we like to smoke "dried" weed but I mean, do any of you dry your stash extra long? I myself like it crispy so I can smoke it without any harsh moisture burning off as well as the way it kiefs so well over a screen. anyone like it more wet than dry? peace.

diggle

I definitely prefer mine dry... I grind everything I smoke anyways so wet herb is just gonna hang onto it's trichs a little better when it hits the screen.....comes off tastier and burns much better IMO when it's dry.l

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
i like mine with just a little moisture with mine just to extend the life of the bowl/joint a little. of course this could always be solved with more weed eh?

HeresTheDank

i like it dry but not too dry, usually i prefer it to be a lil moist and sticky still if u break it up but some crispy isnt bad

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I also like mine dry-to the point where buds break apart with just the slightest pressure.

I use a grinder without a kief screen but I love the texture-perfect for bongs.

minds_I

I Used To Grow

I like mine to be a little sticky and a little crisp...breaks up good for a joint or bowl.

The bud I just got is some of the stickiest I've come across in a couple years.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont like mine so dry that it crumbles up too fine. I like it to come apart easily but hold its texture so it burns well