What's new

Anyone interested in a serious happiness and motivation grow ?

GUY-FAWKES

If you can, try reducing the temperatures in Flower from 28C (82.4) to 32C(89.6) to a maximum of 28C, and further reduce them as the plants finish. This will help with terp retention.

In the summer, when my a/c struggle to maintain proper temperatures, I open the front of the tent and set a floor fan blowing in the tent. It works in a pinch but can spread the funk maturing plants, which can be a major concern if you are not in a legal local.
Yeah tbh it is usually on the lower side , but with the weather warning up it does creep up a little from time to time , Sadly I’m not at the property during the day so it has to fend for itself mate lol .

I currently have the 600w set in 660, I may drop to 600 and see if that makes any difference temp wise as I have plenty of light in there .

GUY-FAWKES

Well thank you very mucho. ;) how about humidity? in my humble opinion your running at high temps.
in case of proper vpd. i guess your going with 60 - 75% relative humidity?
It depends on the weather we have mate. It’s usually on the lower side and often in the low 20s . But currently due to the weather it’s creeped up a bit and sat where I’m at now .
As for humidity I couldn’t tell you off top of my head as I don’t currently have a meter as battery ran out months ago and still haven’t got round to fitting a fresh one lol .

GUY-FAWKES

Happiness

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    998.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0322.jpeg
    IMG_0322.jpeg
    866.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0319.jpeg
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    845.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0316.jpeg
    IMG_0316.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    892.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0319.jpeg
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    506.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0318.jpeg
    IMG_0318.jpeg
    526.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0322.jpeg
    IMG_0322.jpeg
    575.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    873.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0320.jpeg
    IMG_0320.jpeg
    848.2 KB · Views: 18

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
It looks promising. Can you lower the temperatures in the next two weeks? Sometimes, we have to deal with limiting factors and just deal with the environment in which they grow.

Try to avoid hot temps!

In general, you should strive to keep temps under 80°F (26°C) throughout the flowering stage, and especially towards the crucial second half when buds are in the midst of development.

The temperature in the flowering stage is too important to ignore. That’s because keeping temps low during the flowering stage will help your plants produce the most potent, dense, smelly, and trichome-covered buds possible.

It can cause terpenes and potency to evaporate into the air.

What that means is if your buds stay too hot during the flowering stage, the higher temperature may accidentally be burning away some of your terpenes and cannabinoids (reducing the final taste/smell/potency of your buds after harvest).

It is especially important to make sure buds are not exposed to too-hot temps after week 6 or 7 of flowering, as this is when the terpene content in the buds starts to ramp up.

Just some advice I follow after years of growing to try and grow the finest herb. Max high temp 0f 25.5C

Either way, those buds have filled out nicely and you'll have a great harvest.

Have a great day!!!!

GUY-FAWKES

It looks promising. Can you lower the temperatures in the next two weeks? Sometimes, we have to deal with limiting factors and just deal with the environment in which they grow.

Try to avoid hot temps!

In general, you should strive to keep temps under 80°F (26°C) throughout the flowering stage, and especially towards the crucial second half when buds are in the midst of development.

The temperature in the flowering stage is too important to ignore. That’s because keeping temps low during the flowering stage will help your plants produce the most potent, dense, smelly, and trichome-covered buds possible.

It can cause terpenes and potency to evaporate into the air.

What that means is if your buds stay too hot during the flowering stage, the higher temperature may accidentally be burning away some of your terpenes and cannabinoids (reducing the final taste/smell/potency of your buds after harvest).

It is especially important to make sure buds are not exposed to too-hot temps after week 6 or 7 of flowering, as this is when the terpene content in the buds starts to ramp up.

Just some advice I follow after years of growing to try and grow the finest herb. Max high temp 0f 25.5C

Either way, those buds have filled out nicely and you'll have a great harvest.

Have a great day!!!!
Cheers mate .yeah I know how temps affect things 90% of the time it will be under 27, that’s just max atm . Some times it’s a bit lower , sometimes a bit higher but not by much . Crops during cooler seasons are usually in perfect temps .
Currently due to work commitments I can’t babysit the crop to keep it perfect so have to make do with what I can produce with the time and equipment I have currently sadly .

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Sometimes, we have to deal with limiting factors and just deal with the environment in which they grow.

Cheers mate .yeah I know how temps affect things 90% of the time it will be under 27, that’s just max atm . Some times it’s a bit lower , sometimes a bit higher but not by much .
I can’t babysit the crop to keep it perfect so have to make do with what I can produce with the time and equipment I have sadly .

Your garden will turn out just fine. They look spectacular and very healthy for their stage of flowing. Leaf health is excellent, with the tiniest bit of tip burn on a few leaves. Show good nutrition and watering practices.

You have your shit together... :cool:

I guess I'm splitting hairs here, but your temperatures are what they are with your setup—very close to perfect.

I'm just finding terps seem to come out more or are preserved by lowering the temps during the late/finish of flower. IMO

May those buds smoke as good as they look :dance013:

GUY-FAWKES

Your garden will turn out just fine. They look spectacular and very healthy for their stage of flowing. Leaf health is excellent, with the tiniest bit of tip burn on a few leaves. Show good nutrition and watering practices.

You have your shit together... :cool:

I guess I'm splitting hairs here, but your temperatures are what they are with your setup—very close to perfect.

I'm just finding terps seem to come out more or are preserved by lowering the temps during the late/finish of flower. IMO

May those buds smoke as good as they look :dance013:
Appreciate that mate , thanks!