What's new

Anybody using cult classics gear?

Trying to figure out how to post pics properly this is my tony clifton number 10. This one is just ridiculous looking. Reminds me of ruedelaris/hashplant. Grew way faster than the other ones so hopefully its the ONE

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 60
This one was similar in how it stacked budsites, but its way smaller. This is how most of the others looked after a decent veg time. Not going to keep these but they are still so interesting in how they stack altogether almost forming one solid bud. Smells are kinda weak still but leaning on a cookie smell. Cant wait to smoke em all.

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 68
This is the other one that grew faster. Grows a little more stout and doesn't stack the same. But it may be the fastest vegger out of all the others. Looks like its going to yield the same as the other. Whats really grabbing my attention is the chocolate cookie smell developing on the plant. So far I'm really digging its terpenes more than anything else. Still too early to tell but i think i have a couple winners.

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0934.jpg
    IMG_0934.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 54
Here they are next to each other. The #10 on the left and the #1 on the right.
They both look good so who knows if i can let either go. Its weird that the stems have almost zero smell to them but the buds are dank smelling. Most other plants give off a smell when i rub the stem but these really don't.

i have another cookie plant in the room with them, not sure if its forum but it definitely looks more OG leaning, produces really small buds and is definitely some dank cookies, the stem smells more sharp and kinda menthol like, even similar in a way to the blue dream i have.

The tony clifton stems have next to no smell but they actually look like they produce some big buds. Excited to see what comes out.

At this point its like christmas waiting to find out

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 60

kalopatchkid

Veteran
He has sent me a bunch of gear to try but I havent ran the Clifton yet.
I ran his TK x (OGKB x Wet Dream) over the winter and found a pheno I really like. Super frosty and sticky, with a creamy OG smell.

Just started a few purple goji x (OGKB x Wet Dream ) recently and should flower those out over the summer. I've always been happy with CCS gear, lots of unique smells and tasty flowers.

DNHappy

I've ran his tony Clifton grew pretty slow kinda like Mac 1 took a long time to veg but smoke was well worth it.

DNHappy

Started some Deleted Scene I got as a freebie 3 weeks ago.
Haven't seen or heard that one, might be something new since it's a freebie. Most of there stuff is fire. Have a pack of there cement shoes I've beeen wanting to pop but been messing with these clones and haven't popped a bean in awhile. Think I'm gonna have to let some stuff go and start popping some cement shoes.

Latest posts

Latest posts