What's new

another Dakota kid

Nannymouse

Hello

Nannymouse was born and raised in the Dakota territories, so this seems like the forum to be in.

I helped collect signatures for the constitutional change and was wondering if anyone has heard if enough sigs were collected to get on the ballot.

Presently living in NW part of the state.

blessins

Nannymouse

Nannymouse

Thank you for the welcome, D.C!

When i was justa lurker, i read that 8-minute CBD test thread...i just love those 'diy' threads.

I have a grandson who is in gradeschool that is a very highly functioning kid with autism...WAY WAY ahead of his class in academics, and is very loved by classmates and teachers. Even the grandkids without autism are way ahead (and loved). From my mom, right on down to the grandkids, we were reading and writing before going to school. But, as far as mice self, i dunno how i got through college algebra, with a B.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Nannymouse, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!

Oh my goodness, you have no idea how long I've waited to see another North Dakota member here. You have made my day!

The bill didn't gather enough signatures before Covid 19 came about. This is a good thing. The people acting on behalf of North Dakota seem to be more after the credit of legalization than a proper filing. The package put together is a joke and helps nobody.
The medical program we have now only benefits a small group of out of State lobbyists. That control every aspect of the program. Without home growers and private sales at senior centers. Our tax base isn't being helped and neither are the people or local communities.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Nannymouse, I work out of Williston a couple days a week. I've been in the Bakken for 30 years now working. Grew up between Williston and Minot, family is in Minot. Very strong medical supporter myself. I'm all about recreational cannabis, in North Dakota it's going to be the fastest way for most people to get meds.

I've been working on genetics for a decade now for people in our State. Both recreational and medical strains. If you're a grower we need to build a relationship to network with people you know. I have a small group of people I donate medicine to.

I hope you are doing well during Covid. Be safe and healthy.
Peace farmerlion

Nannymouse

My fam moved here in the mid to late sixties. Graduated hs in a town between Minot and Williston. Used to hunt and fish. Lots of miles between then and now.

Now living out in the country, near the Star. Forty acres surrounded by thousands of acres of cow pasture that is only used a couple months.

Nannymouse

i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia nearly two decades ago. When i lived in another state, i found out from a naturopath, that i'd been multiply heavy meatal poisoned, somewhere along the road of life. I've most likely been a recipient of your kindnesses, just from reading your posts and seeing the strains.

It's a low population state, my family has been in the patch since the boom prior to this one.Brothers, nephews, niece, and numerous in-laws patch employed, mostly formerly employed.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
We love the Star !!! Few times are as enjoyable as being around that shining light! I'm sure our paths will cross soon. Working towards a great harvest to share. I have a job early in the morning, I better get going.
Have a fantastic day! Friends gather in the light of the Star.
Peace farmerlion

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Welcome @nannymouse, hope you're the same person that I know from another spot but I really doubt this could be coincidence :tiphat:

Nannymouse

Yup, am the same, DP! Good to see family here.

madalasatori, we have seen better situations, in other states. There's a med program, which i am ALMOST signed up for. Had all the paperwork and check ready to go, and my dang clinic wouldn't participate. When i finally 'found' a clinic, the covid19 thing hit. Really hampered the signature collecting that we had underway for constitutional change. The check envelope is still sitting there, stamped and all.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Over $8,000 a pound. !!! That's so f...ing wrong!!!
One reason I donate. Sick people don't need to be gouged by the state.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Slim Pickens, I have to say it's quite a joy for me. On an International forum, on a state thread to find a neighbor? 15 miles away with a common bond and passion!?! I look forward to shaking hands and meeting a new old friend.
Peace farmerlion

Nannymouse

Mouse has grown in the past, including autos. Never did try a long flower 'sativa'. Never have done outdoor and never have done greenhouse.

17 to 20 bux a gram at the dispensaries is...pretty bad, even for dispensaries, i would think.