What's new

another 6000w BudBunker grow show - Ebb/Flow SOG tables

mcattak

Lots of plants..Over 300 from the looks....As I get older I find I sleep better at night w/o so many...

Med state or not???
How many times a day do you flood???
What are your rez temps???
Do you have a nute schedule????

BudBunker

There is around 130. Around 25-30 per 4x4. I flood every 4-6 hours(15 mins), i set it and forget it, not sure. But yea, there is over 300 clones. I have 3 75 gallon rez's, and they start the day at 60f, and end at 70f.

crfman88

hey nice set up there how many mother plants do you have for 300 clones how big are they and how much lighting do u use for the moms. i wanna do a sog but im worried i will need a ton of moms and will be a pain. thanx alot

BudBunker

I havent kept any mothers. I just use the lower branches I trim off of my plants right before flower, and always have WAY more than needed. If you trim 5 branches off of each plant, do the math. I started with 15 dirt mothers originally with the strains im currently running.

looking good!! nice job bud. how do you like the radiants?? just curious, cuz I'm thinking of going to those from my daystars, thx:respect:

BudBunker

They are amazing. I went from 6" cooltubes. I wouldnt buy anything else. I also opted for 8", and it makes a big difference.

StoneyMan

Great work BB (I say work cause this shit is definitely work)!
I've been enjoying your grows for a long time now. Thanks for the contribution to the Canna Community.

Gonna pull the trigger, thanks bro! You have those over 4x4's right? I'll be throwing em over 3x3's, so should be shweet! I just really like the material inside, and my ac's are 6" and they run 1k's cool cool cool, thx again!

BudBunker

Yes i run 1kw over a 4x4. I run 1kw over a 3x3 and yeild much less. I have a couple plants on the sides of the trays, and plan to run 16 plants in 2gal ebb/flow buckets. So im looking at more like a 5x5-6x6 footprint. A larger footprint has always yeilded me more than concentrating the light on a smaller one.

yeah, I wish I had more room, 3x3's is what I can deal with and move around in my space, trust me I'd rather be using my 4x4's, I run side by side flower rooms on a flip/flop, 2k per room on a monthly, It adds up enough to be happy, but yes more space = more yield :tiphat:

BudBunker

So my last batch of clones that I did(now in flower) were horrible. I started with 200, and ended up with 135. I had 100 in each 2x3 tray, rooted into rapid rooters, and then into 3" netcups with hydroton. They were neglected and overpacked. I lost at least 25 to, I believe root rot, loosing more and more each day for awhile. Someone pointed out that they looked severely oxygen deprived.

Now Im on my next batch of clones, I have 75 in each tray, and I ran 1/4" tubing along the bottom of the trays, running along the channels. I poked a pinhole every 3 inches in the 1/4" line, and have it on an air pump. The air pump turns on with the water pump, so when flooding occurs, there is an even amount of bubbles everywhere. Before this crop goes into the 4x4 tables, I plan to setup at least a few of the tables with these air lines.

Latest posts

Latest posts