What's new

Animal Drug Users: BAGGED!

pjlive

Rubbing the venom on themselves as insect repellent to protect themselves from malaria mosquitoes, smart creatures.
That was actually eye-popping for me. To me that's an animal using another creature as a "tool" but it seems the science community doesn't look at it that way. Seems to me what they're doing is similar to a monkey using a stick to lick and thrust into an ant hole for a snack.

pjlive

An Australian Wallaby passed out after getting her fill in a Poppy field. More info along with a video can be found here. Some claim these junky beasts are getting high on opium then creating crop circles. Maybe those who are claiming this are grazing in the poppy fields too?! IDK.

1654165214859.png

pjlive

Awe, poor things learning a lesson about curiosity! I once had a Brown Lab that came across a stray bag I had stored in a high cupboard. Ate the whole damn thing. Same reaction. Rubbery legs trying to hold on to get through it. They don't need it decarbed, tho. What's up with that? Poor little buggers. I also had a cat that used to seek it out! She preferred it to nip even. She used to jump up on the fridge or highest cabinet she could to inhale the smoke that was accumulating up there while me and some friends were chillin', then come down to become the laziest lap cat you've ever seen. I could pose her in any position and she'd just stay right there, purring. Made me feel like a bad owner, but at the time there was nothing I could do to stop her except lock her in another room where she still managed to get high!

Latest posts

Latest posts