What's new

Angle light?

Risky

I was looking for some help if anyone can help me. I have one plant in pre flower and then have another plant in early veg because the other bean we planted originally was a dud. So I was wondering if it was okay for me to angle to where is a little closer to the one in veg and a little further then the one in pre flower.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I was looking for some help if anyone can help me. I have one plant in pre flower and then have another plant in early veg because the other bean we planted originally was a dud. So I was wondering if it was okay for me to angle to where is a little closer to the one in veg and a little further then the one in pre flower.
Yes, it will be ok but make sure it's not too close and burn the leaves. Keep a close eye on it for a few days just to make sure it doesn't do any damage. Thank you for the post friend.

Risky

alright it has been about a day since it’s been like that I went for it cause I seen the top stem was tanning a little to much and I wasn’t trying to give it light stress so I moved it up but thank you