What's new

An American Dream White Picket Fences.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds fun! Have a good time. Dock rat, Tommy, haha! You're a good man, is he homeless or just hangs around the dock a lot. Sorry to he has cancer.

Thats about the return I was getting for dry ice hash.

I would imagine different strains have slightly different effects. I like that with this short cook with low heat method, the terpenes are largely left, and help the therapy work. Soy lecithin is the best.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Sounds fun! Have a good time. Dock rat, Tommy, haha! You're a good man, is he homeless or just hangs around the dock a lot. Sorry to he has cancer.

Thats about the return I was getting for dry ice hash.

I would imagine different strains have slightly different effects. I like that with this short cook with low heat method, the terpenes are largely left, and help the therapy work. Soy lecithin is the best.

He is one of the live aboard people on the dock. Old and crusty. LMAO

I used to keep everything seperated and labled from seed to jar. It wasn't long before I figured out all the Hash / Kief not just smelled the same, but that the stone was identical. Seams it dosen't matter what I grow. Once reduced to just the trichomes I can't tell any difference in the strains.

All the capsules hit the same. Smoked or tincture no difference.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, yeah you have mentioned that before, thats really interesting. I guess by smoking, it heats it to decarb instantly before you inhale it to absorb and it gets a much different profile of compounds. Eating or sublingual is done long after the decarb and is a different mode of action. Also with edibles, the THC is broken down a bit into THCV I think, which has some slightly different effects and is longer lasting.

I do notice the terpenes though which you can taste. I think they are preserved in the oil, and they have some therapeutic value on their own and also modulate the cannabinoids.

Have you ever tried the dispensary tablets? Seems like they are without terpenes. Some clam to have a quick onset of 20 minutes.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Go Drops [20pk Tin] (100mg THC/100mg CBD)​

details​

100mg THC/100mg CBD 20pk

Description​

CBD: 100mg | THC: 100mg
--
Go Tins
Drops for Energy. A powerful blend of cannabis, caffeine, and three plant medicines to promote energy. Each Go Drop contains 5mg THC and 5mg CBD. Fast-acting swallowable pills. Gluten free, dairy free, sugar free.
--
A toolkit of experiences to help you do all the life stuff better. 2.5-5mg THC, CBD plus highly functional plant medicines, all in a calorie and allergen free swallowable pill that is the fastest acting edible on the planet.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240614_235757311.jpg

Sweet little 1951 Ford F5.

PXL_20240615_030706584.jpg

Hwy 18 at 189 / Lake dr.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good old Ford work truck! Still running.

Was wondering, do you like to have the capsules at room temperature before taking. I had one today that was room temp instead of straight out of the refrigerator. I think they work best at room temperature. I guess thats how you usually take the capsules.

How are the plants doing? Did they get a boost and start to grow with the fertilizer the other day?

Got my fertilizer done this weekend and watered them in. Heat wave here. Plants are on the move! :smoke:

BrassNwood

Veteran
Good old Ford work truck! Still running.

Was wondering, do you like to have the capsules at room temperature before taking. I had one today that was room temp instead of straight out of the refrigerator. I think they work best at room temperature. I guess thats how you usually take the capsules.

How are the plants doing? Did they get a boost and start to grow with the fertilizer the other day?

Got my fertilizer done this weekend and watered them in. Heat wave here. Plants are on the move! :smoke:
I keep the daily jar in my tote bag at room temp. The big jar stays in the fridge. We stayed on the mountain, and I haven't seen the plants in a few days.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240621_003800131.jpg

Back in town / grow / boat. I gave all the in-ground plants a juicing and I'll hit the rest tomorrow.

PXL_20240621_003806448.jpg

Starting to put on some size finally.
5 days to go until my next surgery.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good! Starting to get some growth going! Do they have any shade in the afternoon to keep them from getting hot or is it pretty much full sun there?

Just fertilizing with liquid fish? I guess there is phosphorous from the past still in the soil.

Hope the surgery goes well, glad you were able to get it scheduled. Stay strong my friend, praying for you!

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240621_145815263.jpg

We don't often get this sized ship in here, but the shipyard does do some work for this outfit. The have a mini submarine looking scanner they usually are towing.

PXL_20240621_222041767.jpg

Who remembers these?

PXL_20240621_234148761.jpg

A few carrots. Something stole most of the peas. No plant trash on the ground. Plants don't seem to have any broken branches. Looks like a human took them but the camera would have seen anything that big. Hell, it goes off for the hummingbirds. Asked the neighbors as one waters for us. Rats? Mr. Squirrel. Birds? Need a camera much closer looking at it.

It must have had 50 on it and now has 10.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Looking good! Starting to get some growth going! Do they have any shade in the afternoon to keep them from getting hot or is it pretty much full sun there?

Just fertilizing with liquid fish? I guess there is phosphorous from the past still in the soil.

Hope the surgery goes well, glad you were able to get it scheduled. Stay strong my friend, praying for you!

Morning shade as there is a large Pine to the left. Late afternoon the sun dips below the over tall garage on the other side so not ideal but that patch gets a bit more than half the day in full sun.

Yepp same diet of liquid fish and I got a gallon of the same company bloom juice I'll switch to Aug 1st.

Thanks for the well wishing and prayers.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, its good to get some kind of shade during the day to help them maintain moisture. They are kind of like tomatoes, I think, they do well with some shade.

Where are the plants in containers going? Just staying in those until harvest?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the peas. Had a rabbit cut a plant last week. Thankfully it was just one. Hopefully they have left me alone. We spent some time there so there is scent from the dogs and I put down liquid fence. Could get some repellent to apply around the plants.

Boob McNoob

A returning peacock from last year; another distressed aisle treasure that adds a brief blaze of color to my withering display under 90 degree days in the early days of Summer.
20240622_115813.jpg

BrassNwood

Veteran
Cool, its good to get some kind of shade during the day to help them maintain moisture. They are kind of like tomatoes, I think, they do well with some shade.

Where are the plants in containers going? Just staying in those until harvest?

I'll move them out of the garden come Aug 1st when I kill the lights and spread them around the yard to get max distance between plants. Bunched up to stay under the lights for veg. Yes, I'll let them finish in the current pots. I figure I'll lose all of July and who knows how much longer after my next procedure. I doubt I'll be in any shape to play plants

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a pretty good size harvest for spring! How is the smoke test?

Hope you are able to get them watered later on, maybe put some mulch in the top of the containers and paint them white to conserve moisture.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Thats a pretty good size harvest for spring! How is the smoke test?

Hope you are able to get them watered later on, maybe put some mulch in the top of the containers and paint them white to conserve moisture.

No test. I've not smoked at all since about March 1st as I wanted my lungs as clear as possible for surgery / anesthesia. Smells like it always does. Nice and sticky so it should be the same grade and quality as what I've grown for the last 13 years here.

Neighbor woman will do the watering while I'm gone. Everything got a good feed and a soak, and I'll spray for powdery mildew tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts