What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Amsterdam June 2024 report

goingrey

I think it's fine to smoke anywhere where it would be polite to smoke a cigarette. This is the rule I follow even in fully illegal places.

limegreenlimey

I think it's fine to smoke anywhere where it would be polite to smoke a cigarette. This is the rule I follow even in fully illegal places.
In theory, I agree. In practise, I wouldn't smoke a spliff outside most pubs in the UK. Mostly because I don't like annoying people as I am really conflict-averse!

goingrey

I was there over the weekend and seems like the construction's done, at least there was no need to go around the north side of the train station to get to the center. Also, received no frowns while smoking a j on a bench at the Museumplein. ;)

limegreenlimey

I was there over the weekend and seems like the construction's done, at least there was no need to go around the north side of the train station to get to the center. Also, received no frowns while smoking a j on a bench at the Museumplein. ;)
did you have a good time?

Latest posts

Latest posts