What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice man

Looks dank. Cropping some star-gods today :)

For a kush the rsk sure is tasty :)

med-man

Last edited:

5th

Veteran
its been awhile since iv done outdoor sick of getting ripped off maybe if I get my dream hobby farm 1 day lol livin in the burbs sucks lol

Yeah I can't win for losing, rippers taking my outdoors....pigs taking my indoors lol

hoping to see mire from you now that outdoor is over

NKOTS my friend :tiphat:, your burrow is over flowing with buds. You will be seeing me in the micro...and the vert...the AF...and right back here in the MM Brand section real soon.

My trial starts next week, I'm also in the middle of moving to what I hope is a secure location....so I've been holding off on posting alot of stuff :)

Nice man

Looks dank. Cropping some god stars today :)

For a kush thw rsk surw is tatsy :)

med-man

Tasty is right. If I were into resale this would be in my stable without a doubt. Wish I'da kept a cut...instead I'll just buy 50 seeds and start the fun all over again.

That being said...I still have some RKS#2 I've been waiting to flower out....fucking suspense is killin' me folks.

Stay safe :tiphat:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 5th

the orange nug on the left (the little guy) looksexactly like the finished clone only from maple ridge.

any real noticeable diff in phenos? smell, look, yield etc i find the f-1 (bs1xbs1) and bx1 (c1xbs1) are all very stable :)

thanks again for the feed back and pictures

med-man

5th

Veteran
the orange nug on the left (the little guy) looksexactly like the finished clone only from maple ridge.

any real noticeable diff in phenos? smell, look, yield etc i find the f-1 (bs1xbs1) and bx1 (c1xbs1) are all very stable :)

That orange nug/plant threw me for a loop. All plants at that plot were fed with spring water n' hardly any nute's. 250 ppm every 3 weeks.
The nutes weren't required...more of a suppliment because I wasn't there often. But nothing different from plant to plant other then some defoliation. Some untouched, one stripped right down. (if any of you have seen what I do to my girls...it's like S&M....without the safe word)

As far as difference in phenos....only colour (light green, dark green with purple leaves) and smell to the sense's.

*Jar'd each plant seperately
*All buds are dense
*Each jar (except the orange smaller bud jar) has a floral bouquet smell. When burning, the smoke tastes thick n' rich, but insanely smooth.
*Jar o' orange bud...citrus smell, citrus taste.

As you've read...I'm not exactly gifted with ...with the things that the guys that write books have (wit, intelligence, etc)

So its gonna be laymens terms

>That orange looking plant. I can't get enuff of it. Gets rid of my lower back pain yet still allows me to function in social circles(coffee shop, bank, library) I could smoke these like cigs and the world would be a happier place.

>Rockstar Kush. It's a head high. As in take before you want to sleep or you want to watch a bunch of people spill their drinks. (their place not yours)
***High lasts for an entire James Bond movie btw....most impressive.
I re read "something wicked this way comes" again and I'll be fucked...I had problems digesting the words again...was on the same page for like 5 fucking minutes before deciding this was a bad idea.

Stay safe :tiphat:

and by the looks of it...the orange bud makes you type long drawn out shit that probly could have been summed up along time ago...

dreaded

I like long drawn out shit..... Cause you cover more things....
:tiphat:
nice descriptions.. laymen terms is kool... that's me also...

Latest posts

Latest posts