What's new

Amnesia (Haze) options

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, I didn't know there was a difference, English is not my first langage

But when i say boosters I mean high PK products for flowering to enlarge flowers/buds

These are natural microbes

need4weed

Veteran
RealGorilla has feminized Kore/Amnesia/Ammo seeds.... I have grown before, and they are definitely very very good Haze seeds...
Not watered down with NL or Skunk.....
Super stretchy donkey dick genetics... The highest yielding seed ive ever grown by a long shot.. It basically is impossible to get a more vigorous, stretchy, filled in cola than the plant i seen.... I imagine with co2 and training you could figure out a way to make a 6 foot long bud with these seeds...

Lemony spice 50% Hazey Incense 50%

For incense I prefer the Mangohz cross I have, but.... for plant frame Id take the Kore every time.
@Dr.Young got any pics ?

i.love.scotch

Hey everyone, thanks again for the great contributions to this thread.

So I've got my hands on some old Amnesia x G13 Haze beans from E$kob@r (RIP) that were given out as freebies by him back in the day. No idea if they'll pop but here is a decription of them that he posted on another forum many years ago (2011). If I do get them to start I'll create F2s.

"This is the Soma Cupwinner clone vs G13 Haze male elite cut.

The female amnesia clone flowers 8 to 9 weeks max.

The G13haze male is same as used in Lady Cane and Vanilla Sky (i was gifted this clone from soma to, its the same from the Soma G13 seedline)

U can expect phenos leaning towards the mother, who are shorter, concentrated amnesia spicy blends.

The more G13 haze male influence, the more sativa and more lemon infusion, but also longer flowering, but not extreme.

U can keep what interests u. My interest is a 10 week flowering amnesia/lemon/haze mix. Its just great.

I have made these beans over and over starting from 2000 to smoke myself. They have prooved me to be consitent and trustable.

Iff seedshops or coffeeshops would have to sell this one, it would get priced on top of the list. TOP NOTCH smoke.

Enjoy these, these kind of beans is rare to find. Specialy cause i use a original Amnesia Haze , wich is hard to find these days.

I do see much fake amnesia for some years allready. Those who lost the elite clone, name there own hybrid made with amnesia, amnesia haze ...

Thats wrong and not honest. U cant keep on using the exact name from a strain when u are several hybrid generations away from the source.

So plz, people that do know Amnesia Haze, or think they know it. TRY THIS ONE, and say to me what u experienced.

I hope and am practicly sure it will open some eyes.

They are freebies, easy to get and i made s***** has a nice stock from it.

Another great freebie from e$ko's farm. Brought in to set the pace for what is coming ...

To show u, to serve u, to thank the customers that make my collection expand and all the people who help making this possible.

U support me, i support u.

To be continued...

Grdz e$ko,"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts