What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ALIENS??

S

Scrappy-doo

Thanks brother! Here's some more...

Optimus Prime- Day 56

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TreFarmer

Hey Dalae...
Bout time...
Funny you can't argue against my honesty.
Thanks for joining us.

And my intent is not to stop his sales it is to open people's eyes. And yes Bud, it has worked. Hater? Nope, somebody that saw the BS hype start, YEP!!
And if somebody has a thread that says "ALIENS??" I am gonna tell the story again and again.
Funny ALIEN has had plenty of time to make his case but instead he just avoids. Just like The Dude Ranch and his mods and bans to hide the truth about these 1000$ testers.
And his Fanboys... oh the Fanboys from Broke Back Mtn....
You guys are all so proud you helped him make 90k in on drop off 'testers'!!
Good job Dalae!!
Tha Cannamunity owes you one...

And like I said, Alien Tech hybrids are pretty fly... but come on, pure marketing and illusion backed by smoke and mirrors and GREED!!
hence the reason I never was gifted the pack promised me... Really tho got plenty of $30 packs that have rocked some of these $2000+ Starfighter tester packs.

I am just still hoping I can try some of this Alien shit.. but I guess just like Grower2 said... "I think you guys (referring to the strain namers) are the least of his worries, he has a drop coming."←(paraphrase but close enough for the point) And another funny point.. Station2 came in with 707 (hmmm 707??) names starting from his first posts where he said he was new, but this Alien stuff sounded neat
... two weeks later he was #2 aboard the Mothership and telling the whole plans to come.... is he just a Prodigy.. or.... just clever marketing?? Smoke and Mirrors my friends...
It is all history, but since some people missed it cause most is deleted... I will remind the masses.

Nope, not to impede Aliens sales, cause everybody should pay 2-3x the going rate. Like all the fanboys say... Freemarket.
Just sucks it is treated as a Money Scheme by the guys that claim such care for patients in the Cannamunty. Shouldn't the "best meds" be available to those who don't have the ability to compete with 2000-3000 dollars a pack.. or even $150 a pack...
Like I say Pure Compassion D!!

MtnLivin

Pretty sure all the strain name choosers got their packs of seeds.. i think you were just banned for running your mouth and that's why you didn't get shit. Also, the Starfighters were an AUCTION, Alien did not set the price. The PEOPLE did that.

S

Scrappy-doo

Sure...

The tahoe alien bubblegum produced 5 females for me, 4 of which were very similar and had a mild purply og smell I'm coming to find typical of the male, with an added sweetness to it that I wouldn't necessarily call bubblegum, but not really fruity either. It was sort of a sweet purply og perfume type smell. Delicate but real nice.

1 female which had a much more pungent OG smell mixed with some purply sweetness more in the background, and appeared to be a larger yielder. She was a beauty!

I wish I had taken pics, and I wish I had flowered them in larger containers, but the majority of them were flowered in 4 inch square pots due to limited space and a TON of other beans popped at the same time. Because of that I am unable to give an accurate report on yield, but at this point I would say it's about medium, give or take depending on pheno. I have cuts of each, and round 2 about to go into flower in the next week or 2.

As far as the smoke, it tasted freaking delicious. I had several of my peeps comment on how nice the smoke was. There were no bad phenos, just some yielded better than others. Hopefully I can whittle it down to 2 plants after this next round but it might be difficult. I hate letting a good plant go, but I need room for the next generation of seeds.

TreFarmer

Choose your reality...
I got banned for posting the truth...
Whoever MtnLivin is... from Broke Back like I said.

Alien st the price with his hype and smoke and mirrors.

His personal cut?? WOW I hope people that dumped 1000s found one nearly as nice as the one he used to pump up sales. If you woulda said u found one in a 10 pack I would put weight in your comment.

And I was banned, smart guy, for not holding my tongue!
Douche logic and I had a outside argument going over his lack of ethics... he made a deal with me and cjanged it after I spent 560 out of my pocket to buy him Organic Cooking Shortening, Green Cure, Sea Green and odds and ends. Then he wanted me to send my end before he would send his side, even though he said on a couple occasions my seeds would go out "Monday". I finally sent my end amd got my seeds, all repacked from breeders packs and 2-3 random seeds per pack that didn't
Match the rest. So this argument and Aliens BS and my disgust lead me to finally post "No not passive aggressive, It's Satire, I am tying down Gulliver and the Villagers are kicking him in the balls!" I think was the post that got me banned. Cause anything too blatant would get an immediate ban, I started posting smarter than logic could read... I guess he knew what Gulliver and the satire I spoke of impied.
Hey Mtn. Lovin'... what was yer name over there? Were you there through the douching??

And to be clear, I didn't get shit cause Alien never sent them... check dates... MONTHS OF PROMISES....
Nuff said...
Bring on the rest of the Fanboys from Broke Back Mtn....
I will discredit you one at. A time!

delae632

Hey Dalae...
Bout time...
Funny you can't argue against my honesty.
Thanks for joining us.

And my intent is not to stop his sales it is to open people's eyes. And yes Bud, it has worked. Hater? Nope, somebody that saw the BS hype start, YEP!!
And if somebody has a thread that says "ALIENS??" I am gonna tell the story again and again.
Funny ALIEN has had plenty of time to make his case but instead he just avoids. Just like The Dude Ranch and his mods and bans to hide the truth about these 1000$ testers.
And his Fanboys... oh the Fanboys from Broke Back Mtn....
You guys are all so proud you helped him make 90k in on drop off 'testers'!!
Good job Dalae!!
Tha Cannamunity owes you one...

And like I said, Alien Tech hybrids are pretty fly... but come on, pure marketing and illusion backed by smoke and mirrors and GREED!!
hence the reason I never was gifted the pack promised me... Really tho got plenty of $30 packs that have rocked some of these $2000+ Starfighter tester packs.

I am just still hoping I can try some of this Alien shit.. but I guess just like Grower2 said... "I think you guys (referring to the strain namers) are the least of his worries, he has a drop coming."←(paraphrase but close enough for the point) And another funny point.. Station2 came in with 707 (hmmm 707??) names starting from his first posts where he said he was new, but this Alien stuff sounded neat
... two weeks later he was #2 aboard the Mothership and telling the whole plans to come.... is he just a Prodigy.. or.... just clever marketing?? Smoke and Mirrors my friends...
It is all history, but since some people missed it cause most is deleted... I will remind the masses.

Nope, not to impede Aliens sales, cause everybody should pay 2-3x the going rate. Like all the fanboys say... Freemarket.
Just sucks it is treated as a Money Scheme by the guys that claim such care for patients in the Cannamunty. Shouldn't the "best meds" be available to those who don't have the ability to compete with 2000-3000 dollars a pack.. or even $150 a pack...
Like I say Pure Compassion D!!

I truly feel sorry for you. I don't think one single person actually took the time to read through that long ass broken record. Keep building up those callouses on your fingers and your soul. My grow log of Aliens gear speaks for itself. Hype....deleted posts....too much money....he didn't give me my beans because I'm a fucking dickhead troll......wahhhh wahhh fuckin' wahhhh. What are 12? You're literally the only one who cares! Maybe you should take a trip over iMedz to get some Starfighter so you can chill out and ease your carpal tunnel syndrome.

TreFarmer

I appreciate you bumping this thread cause yes... people will read, and research before spending 2-4x...
And they will find my posts to be true and pure...

Callouses?? On your knees....
12? Not yet.

At least some people post pics and stay out of the fanboy frenzy...

Confucius Says:
A broken record skips til people take notice.

My voice iis fully heard here, Thanks Dal and Mtn Lovin'...
It takes a tribe....

ghostly

PNWRoots is dropping Alien Kush F2 crosses next month! Including some new ones like DutchTreat #5 and BerryWhezzy

TreFarmer

Nice pics D!
You got camera skills! Those are truely nice!
I admire your growing skillz also, it all came out nice. Were those from the f¹ drop?

TreFarmer

That closeup is iphone??
I can't take a decent photo with my Droid for shit.
Don't be surprised by my change of tone... it was never between you and me as far as I care

Nice Work.
Trē

MtnLivin

I'm not even going to start with you, Tre. Not worth my time or energy. Just an FYI, I was referring to Aliens personal cut of TAB. Oh and this is Surfr. So yeah I was there through everything, to say the least.

delae632

That closeup is iphone??
I can't take a decent photo with my Droid for shit.
Don't be surprised by my change of tone... it was never between you and me as far as I care

Nice Work.
Trē

It was kinda between us man...but whatever. Alien just didn't feed into your drama and I did because I think it's ridiculous.

Anyways...yeah they make lenses for 'em (Fisheye, telephoto, and wide angle/macro). Lights off pic is a point and shoot, lights on pic is the wide angle lens with my Method Seven glasses over the lens, the macro is with the macro of course and the whole nug dry shot is without a lens. I think they work on Droid's too. I got 'em from photojojo.

MakinGoo

I popped a 1/2 pack of Lemon Alien Dawg seeds out of 8 all of them popped in less then 24hrs.. 1st round I had salt buildup & heat issues but this 2nd time around there all very similar.. Out of 8 seeds I got 3 males & 5 girls here is all 5 different plants @ day 49 flower
5BA47223-C881-4EE7-875B-A5D6FEE3C90F-2809-000002BA3C6D88B1.jpg
28343F7B-F6FC-47CE-AC30-8ACACF2996EF-2874-000002BB16E7F252.jpg
27AEEEF5-6F3C-49AE-8E17-4025C711FCCB-2874-000002BB32E97D02.jpg
C43FE308-6BD6-4120-A95B-39F38DC17779-2874-000002BB4BFD7DEE.jpg
8D37EF1D-9E13-4205-8844-6BB2946BDA6C-2874-000002BB9402CBF1.jpg

All smell the same sweet/sour Lemon Candy