What's new

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter over “Rust” death

PadawanWarrior

It was a term developed by the CIA because it had become so obvious to the average american that they had a hand in murdering JFK, I just think its trippy here you are 50 plus years later using the term without the slightest understanding of its purpose. Ignorance is bliss I guess though ha?
A conspiracy theory about the term conspiracy theory. Priceless. :ROFLMAO:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh wow I never herd that quote either, can you provide some quotations of trump saying he is going to appoint himself king of a constitutional republic? Or again you just come off as a retard who gets his opinion handed to him by corporate media.
Since when do you believe any cited source? If you don't agree you call it fake news lol. Use your common sense if you still have any. You got stupified by a con man. This thread is just a troll feast now ill leave it to you.

Ghozt

Ignorance is the true plague of this nation not orange jesus or shit for brains, they are just death cult members. The level of ignorance within the average american is where the real evil presides, and is why individuals like the ones we see now are holding such ostensibly powerful positions.

Ghozt

Since when do you believe any cited source? If you don't agree you call it fake news lol. Use your common sense if you still have any. You got stupified by a con man. This thread is just a troll feast now ill leave it to you.
Or just say "you're a troll I'm out" like you ha? lol shits funny ask a man to articulate his intellect and they just run away like children.

Ghozt

Coming from someone that recently created an account just to troll.
LOL heres a good question. How many of you actually believe that your vote as a public citizen actually matters in deciding who the next president will be? Bonus question what form of government would it be if every common citizens vote matter in a presidential election. Bonus Bonus who can tell me what the word government means etymologically?

PadawanWarrior

PHOTO-You-Miss-100-Of-The-Shots-You-Dont-Take-Alec-Baldwin-Meme-768x642.jpg

Kimes

Still scary after all these years, and that was only the commies..

on topic: Baldwin is talented actor no matter what.

xtsho

LOL heres a good question. How many of you actually believe that your vote as a public citizen actually matters in deciding who the next president will be? Bonus question what form of government would it be if every common citizens vote matter in a presidential election. Bonus Bonus who can tell me what the word government means etymologically?

Oh good grief. The age old argument.

You created an account just to troll so you wouldn't shit can the moniker you usually go by.

You're not fooling anyone. Come clean and stop hiding behind shadows.

Ghozt

Oh good grief. The age old argument.

You created an account just to troll so you wouldn't shit can the moniker you usually go by.

You're not fooling anyone. Come clean and stop hiding behind shadows.
The age old argument of facts lol you're funny I'll give you that

Latest posts

Latest posts