What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Ahmar F1 : 60s Panama Red x Chefchaouen 'Sativa' Hashplant

Sub24ox7

All on 11/13 now.
IMG_6009.jpeg
IMG_6017.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all looking lovely @Sub24ox7 , 11/13 will be interesting as these seem to have a strong/fast flowering response to shortened day length... ive been vegging up the red5 F1 plant and it makes quite a few pistils under 16/8 .. looks like a couple of yours have a bit narrower leaves to the others..
VG

ost

Nice one @Duplobrick, i hope you like them as much as i do!

There should be another test grow or two popping up soon for the F2s... i still have 4 of the 5 females from the F1s... i need to let some go but just can't quite decide which ones.. i like them all !

VG
everyone hereabouts would get in line for some of those beans!

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
Ok here we have my lone female at day 19 of 12/12 light cycle. I've been away for the last 10 days and didn't know what I was going to find. The plant looks like two of @Sub24ox7 plants in the previous post. I'm not getting much in terms of smell yet. She looks like she has come to the end of her stretch so maybe a good candidate to veg a bit longer for a bigger plant. I'm going to top dress the move her to a better location in the room because as you can see in the pics the leaves are chasing the light. I'll post again in about a week so everyone can see the progress.

20241011_110424.jpg
20241011_110722.jpg
20241011_110430.jpg
20241011_110448.jpg
20241011_110547.jpg
20241011_110649.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i think its β-caryophyllene which is what you get in eucaplyptus and cloves etc.
the best terp.

(just to piggyback):

it's also notably the main compound responsible for the beautiful flavor/ aroma of black pepper and grains of paradise. not the pungency (that's piperine and chavicine), but that wonderful woody herbal side of pepper.

it's a deep, sensual je ne sais quos thing that blends well with most anything else.

i recognize it as the main non- skunk- ass component of the chems, as well as the subtle background of vick's vapor rub and ginger (although humulene and caryophyllene are very difficult to tell apart, i mean the isolated compounds).

i believe it to be the 'really sticks in your mouth' component of the diesels and chems, but that's just a guess. and i really think it adds to the medicinal side of the chems, the euphoric relief (again, guess).

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting @nepalnt21 ,Ive been smoking some well-cured Ahmar recently and the smell of cloves was quite distinct in one plant.. with associations of mince pies (UK) and fruit cake. Quite complex, there is also a sweet smell in most of the plants which is familiar but i can't quite place it..
What you say about the Chems makes sense to me as well... and i think there is also some Pinene with the Chem D at least.
VG

Latest posts

Latest posts