What's new
African Sour Kush
ASK for short because after one hit all your friends will ASK whats in the joint 🤣🤣🤣💚🔥💚
This is my longest standing project so far

ASK genetics
(Congo/Transkei) × (Super Lemon Haze/ Sour Diesel)
X
((Malawi/Pakistan × Honduras) ×Congolese)

First I got seeds from ACE and found a violeta(Malawi ×Pakistani) mom
Then I found a Honduras male from ACE aswell
Combined those for a 3 way landrace hybrid that I really enjoyed. Almost psychedelic high. Reminded me of real purple haze from 70s.
I found a mom from the violeta×honduras i liked and she then caught pollen from a Congolese male.
The Congolese seeds were traded to me from zenhousegardens on IG the were collected in the Congo in 2012-13
I called the violeta/honduras ×Congolese African Kush
I hunted the African kush and found a beautiful male and some really cool ladies for the F2s.
Then I also found one of my favorite moms out of the congo/transkei ×super lemon haze/sour diesel I called her Tribal Lemon Haze
Tribal Lemon Haze was the mother To ASK
When I Hunted ASK I found 2 really cool phenos I kept the tall lemon haze pheno ASK#3

Much love
Have an AMAZING day

Tribal Lemon Haze
20230818_220217.jpg

African Kush male
IMG-20240615-WA0001.jpg

African Sour Kush
20240410_201337.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
African Sour Kush
ASK for short because after one hit all your friends will ASK whats in the joint 🤣🤣🤣💚🔥💚
This is my longest standing project so far and hunted these and a Nevilles Lemon Diesel male I created for the next step. Those seeds just finished.
ASK genetics
(Congo/Transkei) × (Super Lemon Haze/ Sour Diesel)
X
((Malawi/Pakistan × Honduras) ×Congolese)

First I got seeds from ACE and found a violeta(Malawi ×Pakistani) mom
Then I found a Honduras male from ACE aswell
Combined those for a 3 way landrace hybrid that I really enjoyed. Almost psychedelic high. Reminded me of real purple haze from 70s.
I found a mom from the violeta×honduras i liked and she then caught pollen from a Congolese male.
The Congolese seeds were traded to me from zenhousegardens on IG the were collected in the Congo in 2012-13
I called the violeta/honduras ×Congolese African Kush
I hunted the African kush and found a beautiful male and some really cool ladies for the F2s.
Then I also found one of my favorite moms out of the congo/transkei ×super lemon haze/sour diesel I called her Tribal Lemon Haze
Tribal Lemon Haze was the mother To ASK
When I Hunted ASK I found 2 really cool phenos I kept the tall lemon haze pheno ASK#3 and have been using her for projects to catch pollen from other creations like Nevilles Lemon Diesel
NLD genetics
(NL5/Haze × Ghana)
X
(Super Lemon Haze× Sour diesel)

Im hoping the African lemon haze pheno is strengthened and solidified by going to a different combination of African Haze and the SLH/SD male.
Currently testing 2 crosses that came from ASK#3 and she is gearing up for another pollination soon.

Much love
Have an AMAZING day

Tribal Lemon Haze seeded by African Kush male mother to ASK
View attachment 19022376

African Kush male
View attachment 19022641

African Sour Kush seeded with Nevilles Lemon Diesel
View attachment 19022375
Hello friend those are pretty flowers. You are kicking ass on this one. Thanks for posting.