What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE strains , outdoors at the farm.

el mani

Veteran
Hello everyone and welcome to my farm.
For a few years now I have changed the trents and lights for the sun and dirt.
Here you can see some of the strains that my friend @dubi makes available to us and also some others to test.... growing outdoors.
Feel free to post
Every year the most difficult thing is to choose half a dozen among so many strains and it is time to start the selection, although there are still a few months until the show.

full

I'll definitely soak Oaxaca haze and Super Panama Haze for me... and CBD#1 for my wife. I'm still doubting the rest of the lineup.

Salu2

revegeta666

Bon dia maniser! Si quieres cuando vaya a valencia te llevo un esqueje de la madre que guardo de CBD1, así tienes una variedad menos que elegir! Salió muy rica. La mandé a analizar y salió con 1% THC y 11% CBD. Acabo de poner otras 5 semillas para el cultivo de primavera, por si sale otra más buena. Si te interesa te la guardo también.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hello everyone and welcome to my farm.
For a few years now I have changed the trents and lights for the sun and dirt.
Here you can see some of the strains that my friend @dubi makes available to us and also some others to test.... growing outdoors.
Feel free to post
Every year the most difficult thing is to choose half a dozen among so many strains and it is time to start the selection, although there are still a few months until the show.

full

I'll definitely soak Oaxaca haze and Super Panama Haze for me... and CBD#1 for my wife. I'm still doubting the rest of the lineup.

Salu2
Nothing beats the sun for lighting, but rather than go strictly outdoors I start my plants off indoors under lights and then take them down to the swamp when they hit a foot tall. Pulling up a chair to observe your new grow season that is about to unfold her.e

el mani

Veteran
Hey Swamp, here first the seeds go to the seedbed and when they are a little older they go to the field, just like you, but from the point of view of the purists I am a little more rude.
I plant hundreds of seeds of different types of plants a year and some are really difficult to germinate.
With cannabis I have killed many plants due to excessive affection in my youth.
I do not soak, a small hole with a pen of a few mm and no squeezing, I water carefully and the only really important thing is the humidity of the substrate and the temperature, nature does the rest.

full

full

@revegeta666 amigacho te lo agradezco de corazón ♥ pero últimamente prefiero la semilla, me excita el factor sorpresa y me parece que resisten mejor que los esquejes

revegeta666 friend, I thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥ but lately I prefer the seed, the surprise factor excites me and it seems to me that they resist better than the cuttings

Te paso una foto de tu amor, que está juguetón esta tarde
full

@dubi artist, likewise. I still have three or four spots left to decide and I have so many girlfriends.... Some of the ones you gave me are very sweet and so are others that we mentioned...

dubi artista, igualmente. Aún me quedan tres o cuatro huecos por decidir y tengo tantas novias.... Algunas de las que me pasaste son muy golosas y también otras de las que comentamos...
Un abrazo

full

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Good afternoon, today I started working with the substrate.
Here you have a mountain of chicken manure, straw, egg shells, and organic remains covered by crushed orange tree pruning.

full

After nine months of stirring and mixing several times you will be ready to fill the holes, add a few more things and pass the "retobate".

full

full

Uncle Oli here

full

Oaxaca haze 2021 grow
full

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Hi all primicos

I already have the first bed of seed, the desire got the better of me....
In this first one we have: CBD#1, Super Panamá haze, oaxaca haze and sssc sk/hz x kalichina from ACE thanks @dubi , grand funk and mextasy by my friend @MAHA KALA and some old ladies from the drawer... Leshaze by CBG, Jacks Cleaner by subcool, ssh98 x o79/oaxaca and a couple of mango hz from the first...
I have another one prepared for other old ladies... zambia and ciskey from aeritos and first lady from Mario... And some space in case something interesting comes in..
full

At the moment there are not many photos of the plants, so we will post a few of the field...

full

It has rained a little
Medlar
full

full

Broccoli flowers
full

The new chicks
full

Oranges, the last and the first
full

peach tree in bloom
full

Lettuc
full

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Such a beautiful land, plants and animals you have there @el mani :smoke:
Nisperos :yummy: mmmmm
Vente primo, y te llevas una caja ;)
Nice nísperos mani haha 😍 a lot earlier than mine
I have several trees, the "callosa" ones are still green...
Of the little ones...The birds have been eating for fifteen days.
What surprises me is how the tomatoes are doing
full

Beautiful garden cousin!.

I have the same dilemma; only room for 6 plants, but I have at least 20 varieties that I want to try.
And now, thanks to your generosity, the problem has been made worse. 😂
I have the same problem, but two refrigerator drawers and one freezer drawer full of hemp seeds...
Share the problem :ROFLMAO:

Salu2

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Vente primo, y te llevas una caja ;)

I have several trees, the "callosa" ones are still green...
Of the little ones...The birds have been eating for fifteen days.
What surprises me is how the tomatoes are doing
full

I have the same problem, but two refrigerator drawers and one freezer drawer full of hemp seeds...
Share the problem :ROFLMAO:

Salu2
Wow, that's a lot of seeds!

I have 4 good friends that I share with, so that'll ease the burden. And they all give me a good sample to try; everybody's happy 😊.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts