What's new

ACE strains , outdoors at the farm.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Your garden is really beautiful this year, it seems you had a better climate than many growers around me, their outdoor gardens are not as healthy as yours, too much humidity and not enough strong sunny days this year in my area. Your climate seems really perfect for growing cannabis, there is some lemon trees and olive trees next to your plants? Those plants look super healthy as well.

el mani

Veteran
Oh thanks for the compliments, indeed this year the weather gods have been benevolent so far in the area, which is already nice.
Here we usually say "hasta segar todo es hierba" until we mow everything is weeds , a week of bad weather, a plague of worms, a good gale and all the work goes to the ground...fingers 🤞 .
The trees are olive and orange trees.
Regards

kro-magnon

Veteran
Oh thanks for the compliments, indeed this year the weather gods have been benevolent so far in the area, which is already nice.
Here we usually say "hasta segar todo es hierba" until we mow everything is weeds , a week of bad weather, a plague of worms, a good gale and all the work goes to the ground...fingers 🤞 .
The trees are olive and orange trees.
Regards
You're right, as long as the flowers are not harvested and dried a lot can happen. Finger crossed for a good end of season for your garden, the type of plants you have need to go to november I guess, did you have some plants going to december already?