What's new

Ace R&D Morocco x Lebanon

TheGreenSaint

Evening all, currently on a landrace tip sourcing seeds after a recent trip to Morocco that reminded me why I started smoking in the first place (haven't laughed as much in years). I've copped some beldia seeds to try and recapture that vibe from the holiday but I also stumbled across the Moroccan x Lebanon in the R&D section at the ace seeds website. Ordered some obviously but wondered if anyone has grown these out and has any pictures?

Cheers,

Brusuf

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Evening all, currently on a landrace tip sourcing seeds after a recent trip to Morocco that reminded me why I started smoking in the first place (haven't laughed as much in years). I've copped some beldia seeds to try and recapture that vibe from the holiday but I also stumbled across the Moroccan x Lebanon in the R&D section at the ace seeds website. Ordered some obviously but wondered if anyone has grown these out and has any pictures?

Cheers,

Brusuf
That is a good choice keep us posted.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to this room @TheGreenSaint :) hope you had a great time in the Riff!

I also grew up smoking Moroccan hash and it always has an special place in my heart and stash.

I think island organics finished the Moroccan x Lebanese and posted pics here on ICMag in this thread, post 123:

Thanks for your support!

Latest posts

Latest posts