What's new

A long strange trip it's been

...And then you decided to move cross-country with her...
...and do things that would obviously piss her off more...
...and then bring the evil one back into the picture every time you need someone to bail you out (emotionally or otherwise)...
..and finally pin it all on her now that she's not around. You're the victim here.

A more literate person doesn't judge a piece of writing by grammatical errors that slipped passed a spell check. Of course it's mixed up; that's largely the point. He's writing about his life by the seat of his pants for his friends, not his professor.

You don't like ran-I get it. You said your piece. Now gtfo. If you want to call me a moron start a new thread, and I'll mind-fuck you limb from trolling limb.

I could handle the grammatical errors if the guy wasn't a complete douchebag thinking of no one but himself.

I'm sorry you feel like you need to take that personally, mr. literate

M

movingtocally

Ran do you enjoy the drama on some level? Nothing wrong with it if you do, sometimes it can be exciting.

I can't think of a reason why an obviously intelligent and independent-minded guy like you would want to keep coming back to semi-psychotic women.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
el dude! you have a yorkshire terrier? hahahahaha!!! those 'lil things rock!

do you eat wholesome or not so much? just wondering, since I'm not sure I've seen you talk much about that :chin:

peace

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
getting a cat and a dog in exchange of a woman you don't like is a pretty good deal if you asked me :) pets help keep the good vibe at home too.

got any specific favorite dishes at the moment?

I'm being partial atm to steak on the grill, just add salt, no fancy dressings, nice green salad and rice if I eat meat, if not, I like to make a fresh vegetable sauce for pasta and add olive oil and all sorts of herbs, of yes :D gotta love lentils too, and black beans, baked plantain, yum yum

S

sparkjumper

randude she did leave you with the children,4 legged kids.And you did get the best end of the deal for sure.If someone took my dog the feeling would be no different than if I had a human kid snatched.

sweetskitty

Oh, and bet yoru glad you got married and had someone wait'n for you after that last one...but you can't say your sorry after each time you mess up, it can only be put up with for so long....learn'd that one on time ;) jejej

Chaman

That statement says A LOT! That's all I have to say for now. This is Sharon here. Oh wait, one other thing, I'm glad to see my cat didn't get killed like you told me. I miss my Bella and Midnight.

sweetskitty

the real randude

the real randude

This is quite interesting. I thought you guys on here who follow randude101's stories might find it interesting anyway. I'll post this here and also on the "complaint department" thread. This is a quote from an email I got from Randy today:

...baby I am really sorry about all the stuff I wrote about you and the things we've been through. You know I am just going through a really hard time right now with losing my job and being basically homeless and being so lonely without you. I have always loved you even when we don't get along. What I write about you on there is for me to get some attention and sympathy. I just use those other women to get my mind off of you. I know I screwed up but I hope you can forgive me...

That is an excerpt from an email I got in response to one I sent him about what a jerk and a liar he is. Sorry to say "baby" but there are no more chances left for you in my life. You have used them all up and then some. -Sharon

whiterabbit9

Veteran
N68~Drama-Queen-Posters.jpg.jpeg

M

Marywanna

Ran,I got divorced once. It was final on my birthday. Now THAT was one SWEET GIFT.:thank you: The end of one life experience,the beginning of another. Use the scars to learn and make your choices wisely,my friend. It will all come to you.:greenstars:

cfo

Last November, I found out my wife was having an affair that had gone on for a year and a half. Besides all the other emotions/thoughts going through my mind, I was worried that if I told her I wanted a divorce, she'd call the cops and tell 'em about my stash. We're still together but everyday is a struggle. We still have a kid in high school which is a huge part of why I'm still with her. We don't fight, we just don't have much in common, other than we like to get high together. I'm a real outdoors guy and she's got a snake phobia so she won't venture too far from the house cuz she's afraid she might see a garter snake. Needless to say I don't trust her and probably won't ever again. I hid a gps tracking device in her car and am now monitoring where she goes. I know where her old (?) boyfriend lives so if I see she ever goes back there, it'll be over after 22 years of marriage.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

hey randude.....i have to say i have seen so much of this movie before.....sometimes we never know when to forgive and when to move on...great read....hope all is well with you...
i'm a randude also...peace dj

supermanlives

Veteran
i like bend. you can jump a freight train and go for free. . is she hot? the more crazy the better the sex .well thats been my experience.

Latest posts

Latest posts