What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1730079315604.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gonna head down to the grow shop in a bit and grab a bale of medium so i have that ready for tomorrow...harvest and reset tomorrow night...so there will be 18 plants to up-pot...so good thing i got bleach yesterday since i'll have lots of cleaning to deal with to do all that...
otherwise just cleaning today,bamboo stakes to wash,maybe like 20ish pots to do,nothing too extreme...and i should stick another tray of cuts since i need to take more tomorrow...although now that i think about it there's only two strains in the next round i don't already have cuttings for...
this week the temps are gonna nose dive,fingers crossed and knock on wood grain formica summer is finally over!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: back from the grow shop and book store...at least i had a tailwind on the way home,not that it helped since i got stopped at every friggin light...not fun accelerating that much mass over and over...
time for lunch then a quick hour or so of pot scrubbing...

Drumskinz

So I was listening to Sly and The Family Stone and a cashier asked what I was listening to. So I told her and she was like who. So I played the intro of If You Want Me To Stay. She looked repulsed and said she never heard of them. I think it was that long whiny part in the beginning by Sly she didn't like. lol

She said she liked rock like AC/DC. So yeah Funk might not be in her wheelhouse.
Reminds of a time in a record store looking through albums and this sweet lookin young nubile blonde was also pawing through a rack with her rack standing at attention and came upon an album of interest and said to her bff I didn’t know that Paul McCartney played with another band besides Wings…she holds up the album “Abbey Road” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reminds of a time in a record store looking through albums and this sweet lookin young nubile blonde was also pawing through a rack with her rack standing at attention and came upon an album of interest and said to her bff I didn’t know that Paul McCartney played with another band besides Wings…she holds up the album “Abbey Road” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the same sort of person who thinks djs are musicians(n)