What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work for a day then off for 3...flipping the build a soil room tomrrow after getting cuttings and more stakes installed...which i'll pick up at the shop today,and clean more tomorrow...gotta haul the trailer to work today,need a big ass plant saucer or two and the stakes,so i will probably grab another bag of 3.0...and i'll need medium again soon...

Drumskinz

VP y.a can’t go wrong with that GG4…she never disappoints whether indoor or outdoor…with what few custies I have these days GG4 is always on their menus…Someday I am gonna get Bruce Banner #3 in my libary…like I need another to add to my 20 some I have now 😂

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VP y.a can’t go wrong with that GG4…she never disappoints whether indoor or outdoor…with what few custies I have these days GG4 is always on their menus…Someday I am gonna get Bruce Banner #3 in my libary…like I need another to add to my 20 some I have now 😂
I don’t know how you have the patience to hold onto everything, but thank God for you

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you guys think there is less special potent plants around as there was 20 years ago ? Seems like real potency is becoming more and more elusive….

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Do you guys think there is less special potent plants around as there was 20 years ago ? Seems like real potency is becoming more and more elusive….
Oh for sure. The cookie era seems to be a half to an hour hour of baseball bat to the head then nothing. A drive by dummy'n.

I'm enjoying the Sour Mind Blower for the old school 3 hours holy shit effects. Way too "hybrid" effect, almost a neutral effect but potent. Not real different from the NL/Haze plants I would occasionally find. Just 50/50 mind and body, potent.

I miss that Haze Star..

Sowing seeds soon..