What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Send them here. I have no problem getting rid of cows. You think its hot there wait till the cows see how hot my grill is.
1727916463637.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed::watchplant:mornin campers...slept in gloriously late today...but time to get cracking here,need to water in veg and up-pot a few plants and get a tray of clones stuck...hauled 2 bags of build a soil,50 bamboo stakes,a clone tray,a thing of insect frass,and clonex home yesterday...oh,and a new 2 gallon bucket from ace hardware...
tonight i need to get the other mars hydro light out of main flower,swap in the hlg blackbird,then tomorrow i can move all the build a soil plants into the led room and let them veg there for a bit and flip them to flower once it cools off a bit more...if that ever happens...so then have the 2x4 and 3x3 tents to veg pheno hunt plants...got 98 ssh x sour dubb,sour dubb s1,and sundae driver x i95...oh yeah,i got 20 cute little 3.5 x 3.5 inch square pots for that...for the pheno hunt i think i may buy all square pots so i can really pack the plants in...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m going to roast a small chicken I don’t know where it’s going to lead but eventually chicken salad [[[

5 Steps for Glorious Roasted Chicken​

1. Make sure the chicken is dry: We do not recommend rinsing your chicken before roasting. Washing may spread bacteria from the chicken to the sink and across other food prep surfaces, and we want the chicken’s skin to be as dry as possible so it will cook up crisp. Once you’ve got the chicken out of its packaging, pat it completely dry inside and out with paper towels.
  2. Be generous with the salt: A tablespoon of salt may seem like too much for a small chicken, but you want to be incredibly generous with the salt on the skin and inside the chicken’s cavity to ensure that some of the seasoning works its way past the skin into the meat. Salting keeps the chicken juicy too. Oil or butter on the chicken before roasting is optional.
  3. Truss the chicken: Trussing is a traditional method for tying the chicken’s legs together. Although techniques for bigger poultry like turkey require tying up the whole tail end, for a simple roast chicken, just bring the drumsticks together with kitchen twine. This really just keeps those drumsticks from drying out while the breast cooks through, and makes the whole chicken cook more evenly.
  4. Roast with patience: A roasted chicken is simple, but it is not quick. The chicken will roast for a minimum of one hour, but you can help the bird along by leaving it alone. There’s no need to baste or bother or probe the chicken for one hour.
  5. Rest before carving: Rest the chicken for at least 15 minutes before carving. This allows the chicken to continue to cook, redistribute its juices, and cool down enough for you to carve it after it rests.]]]

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee:
speaking of the store...gotta go buy bleach after i finish watering...a stack of pots to wash is the next chore for the day...considering i've cleaned up like another 500 pots at work this week it should be cake...except these are artisinal individually hand washed pots!
got to unload a pallet from a semi trailer yesterday,went ok,i wasn't happy with how deep i got the forks,but i got it out and just put it on the ground and readjusted,so no problems...