What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Much cooler down here...
IMG_20240707_173640425.jpg
IMG_20240707_174227047_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Going to be a hot one today. Like 7 inches from the mid-day sun. Or just 84 high with rain. Probably a heavy dessert rain. Like sprinkles all day and no real down pour. Okay maybe a years worth or two or three years of dessert rain.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...pretty boring day at work yesterday...3 customers all day...but a good tour stage and i got some trimming done...
hopefully a bit busier today after the holiday weekend...also a bit cooler this week,only in the 90's so more like normal july weather...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
it's the noisy room where your wife surfs dating sites!
No wonder you dont have a wife. You have to keep her locked up and no communication means. I know it sounds mean but I do let here out to see the sun once a year on her birthday. Hell some times I even let her have half a piece of bacon. But not often. Dont want her thinking to much of her self.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's my friday! gotta water the plants before i head out,another day under 100! nice to have some normal summer days and not be baking hot all summer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
90's and chance of rain every day for a week's forecast...it doesn't seem like we'll break last years record for 100+ degree days...
best get moving here,chores to deal with before work...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today’s a good day to hop on the motorcycle, which is what I’m gonna do feel that hot wind blow in my face :cool: