What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m cleaning house and need to sell a bunch of slightly used grow equipment. I’ve got 600 and 320 watt drivers, HLG sabers, anden dehumidifiers, ultra trimmer ut2000 and a bunch of odds and ends if anyone is interested hit me up

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m cleaning house and need to sell a bunch of slightly used grow equipment. I’ve got 600 and 320 watt drivers, HLG sabers, anden dehumidifiers, ultra trimmer ut2000 and a bunch of odds and ends if anyone is interested hit me up
i'll trade you for an 8 bulb t5 rack with bad ballast and an old magnetic 1000w hps ballast that may still work!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: another weekend done...another harvest and turnover this week,lots of up-potting and cleaning as usual,not as much trimming done as i hoped,but i did get through the smaller stuff of honey banana,so it should go quicker now...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the frog mine today,can't imagine it will be too busy,except maybe the commercial people...and tomorrow is reading rainbow day,the most boring of the days i work...also supposed to another hot one,then a bunch of 90's so more or less normal...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲 i did manage to find the time to clean a bike yesterday...it was shamefully dirty,literally a gob of mud still stuck to the frame for like 3 weeks...but all good now,freshly waxed and drivetrain nice and clean and well lubed

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
slow day at the shop,got off early...

so i'm riding across town and ran across this laying in the road...

IMG_20240706_141438396_HDR.jpg

appeared to be a ruger 9mm...and before you ask,i called the cops to come get it...and then rode through a stop sign without stopping right in front of three of them!

someone is either pissed or nervous i bet