What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: phone is fixed! of course it was nowhere near as easy as just swapping the broken glass out because everything is stupid and designed to fail these days...and i've learned if you don't have a 1000 dollar iphone you can;t get shit for your phone like a protective case without ordering one..smart phones are one of the dumbest things ever invented

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ trimming sucks...that will be all:cool:

looks like it will be a decent harvest...the white truffle was bit under 4 oz so a good chance the first 4 plants will hit a pound...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol 😂 on the trimming & I’m happy if I can pull off four usable ounces from the plant …so your numbers are good..My last Mac harvest was a bumper crop I definitely pulled more than that

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
white truffle
IMG_20220625_172100884.jpg
IMG_20220625_172113819.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::mopper:alrighty...trays cleaned,flower room cleaned,some maintenance on the room done...off to wallyworld and the grow store...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty...just down to watering one more veg area and trimming...errands run,clones taken,flower room and 4x4 trays cleaned,plants moved into flower,given a bug spray,one custie dealt with...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...busy weekend...mostly got everything done...except the trimming of course,still have 2 plants to finish,one is pre-trimmed at least..up to 9oz trimmed so 1lb from the first four should be easy to hit...the flower room is full up again,entirely legal this time,6 plants...looks like it will be fairly cool for the start of the week,only in the 80's....think i will see if i can take tomorrow off so i can finish up the trimming..and sleep in past 5am...:needcoffee:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...a quick wallyworld run then garden chores and trimming all day...gonna have to work saturday to make it up but that will be a work/bike ride deal since i will make a big loop and take the easiest route down then ride along the river bank on the way home and stop and get high and have snacks,so sorta fun...plus a good way to check and see if i'm ready to commute both ways by bike and still recover by the next day...