What's new

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes wide shut

great site covers things you dont see on most other canna forums!!! and with people from all over the world it allows you to see and read things from all over the world!

1ongitud3

Aloha! Thanks for the welcome! I've been perusing this site for a few years. I remember Overgrow, taught me what to do with the plant.

Growerz

hey everyone.

thanks for a great site and a nice welcome.

looking forward to figuring the place out, increasing my knowledge and making some friends.

take care stay safe and well and happy chonging
love g
xxx

DocZ

Greetings

Greetings

Greetings All,
tiphat.gif

Longtime lurker from OG days-Ben Gro-ing since 70's; but much better and fully organic now; better to enjoy older age with smaller, but better than ever material to select from with indoor lights (also smaller and better than 70's!)
Glad to be able to post and share with those I have learned new techniques and dialing-in from here and same gurus at OG! :wave:
Special Thanks to BOG and Phoenix and PuReKnOwLeDgE for tips with the strains that I will be adding to my Landrace Thai, Jamaican LB, and Oaxcan-Ghani Hybrids.
Currently have some Blue Sat 2.2 BOU shipping freebies going and some BOG Blush that I will add to my de-skunked BlueberrySkunk Thai-Blueberry Skunk gene pool.
See Y'all around! :thank you:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
you wait till you get 25 posts and a week of membership, then you'll be a regular member and be able to change the avatar to a custom one.

Welcome! :wave:

E

eastbayray

Thanks for the warm welcome. :tiphat:

*grabs box of tissues and heads for the flower pix section*

Mcoenh

A Seasoned rookie really impressed with these people

A Seasoned rookie really impressed with these people

Hi, all. I have been reading threads here for days, and was so hooked, I felt like the least i could do was, ask to be part of this. The folks of this site had reading like it was an, epic book for hours. About me. I do love my outdoor garden here in the Santa Cruz mountains. I do love, looking for the best smoke, friends , and loves of my life. WHAT Y'ALL.

3vol

I've been growing for years but am just getting back into breeding now. This seems like a great place to get the help I need.

K

Kangalunacy

gday old and new,
bit of a satty fan , love all aspects of canna
kind regards
KL

Many thanks GN and the many others that put in work to this oasis of sanity! Mega grateful for all those that make this paradise possible, supporters, creators, moderators, I bow before thee in most humble thanks. This is a place that is affecting positive change in the world with the collective mind of positive pot growers :) Many thanks many blessing

I luv this sitet

I luv this sitet

Thanks to all, so much great information.
how do donations work. I would like to do all
I can to help out

O

originalogrower

Just thought I'd POP in and let you know. On the icmag.com homepage there is a link, otherwise go to the seedboutique.com there is a place to donate there as well. I'm sure the bay has one but never paid attention. It is either a one year membership or lifetime and its on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.