What's new

A Baby in a Record time!

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
Why would you want to make one in record time? Sorry if I don't understand just smoked out soooo...

EDIT: How'd you delete your post?

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
"Make a baby in aRECORD time!"

9 months ?? How FAST can you make a Record go ? Stoner rambling...what you expect ?

Wacky Tobacky

well if u have a baby before 9 months it would come out premature
BUT if u mean when having sex how fast can u bust that nut to make a baby i think i would win lol JK!!!

PeterMoss

how about slowing down the making the baby process. huh? what do you think? the women walking around for 5-10 years with this huge gut.

bloodshot

PeterMoss said:
how about slowing down the making the baby process. huh? what do you think? the women walking around for 5-10 years with this huge gut.
They'd finally have an excuse for being mad over nothing...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So have you guys realized why IC members didn't welcome you with open arms yet? Just asking, don't get all huffy... :D

PeterMoss

"So have you guys realized why IC members didn't welcome you with open arms yet? Just asking, don't get all huffy... "

Is it because you have down syndrome? Just asking!

Wacky Tobacky

mean mr.mustard said:
So have you guys realized why IC members didn't welcome you with open arms yet? Just asking, don't get all huffy... :D
please dont ever speak on behalf of all of IC maybe some dont welcome new members because some tend to be trolls but if u think about it IC had less trolls before because it had less members. the more members the more you are likley to run into more trolls.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
So if it comes out before 9 months...then it's NOT a Record... It's a premature.... :dueling:

It's like the weatherman saying it's gonna rain and it didnt..so thats a forecast

So then the baby should be called "Premature Forecast"