What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

_ross_'s Grow Diary

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Dear Diary,

It has been 30 days since my last update.

Overall things seem to be going extremely well.

I am going to place images inline this post instead of attaching them. Hopefully it goes well.

I started some more seedlings. 17 are PCK hybrids and the other 3 are a sativa cross.

View attachment 19043717 View attachment 19043718

The plant sharing a 30 gallon with a Mexican Sunflower prays all day long. It seems very healthy. View attachment 19043719

The Pakistani behind the garage are going well. I have topped them twice now. These are the before and after photos I took this afternoon.

View attachment 19043720 View attachment 19043721

The Malawi is looking well.

View attachment 19043722

The Nanda Devi is an absolute monter. Its somewhere between 14 and 15 feet at the moment. The lower side branches are breaking off as they are growing to 8+ feet. I am going to let it go and see how big she will get.

View attachment 19043724

This is the view from my back deck. View attachment 19043725

I also have been growing two autos. I burned one with too many dry ammendments a few days ago but the other seems to be OK. The survivor is about 5 weeks from seed and has 5 or more weeks left.

View attachment 19043727
I'm surprised at how healthy your plants look between the two buildings.

_ross_

I'm surprised at how healthy your plants look between the two buildings.

To be honest so am I.

Maybe its because....

1. These seeds are from Pakistan and have never been grown indoors. They had extreme vigor when I germinated them. They were also very large seeds. Maybe they still have some 'wildness' in them that's letting them do well in their cramped quarters.

2. The garage its behind has no gutters. So, when it rains, everything runs off right onto them so they get a good soaking even if it doesn't rain too much.

I still have not watered any of in the in-ground plants.

I will admit that the stems are VERY soft and hollow. Probably the softest stems on any plant I've ever grown. I am glad that they have the fence and the wall to lean against. If they were in the open they would have flopped and broken by now. There are zero mold or bug issues as of yet.