What's new

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Kree73

Budding nicely mate !!!

:tiphat:

I know its so exciting:woohoo:
I always get a little impatient at this point , I shall leave them alone at least one more week . Then I think some of them in there can and will come down . I will smoke the others whilst the Sweet cheese finish.

There is quite a bit of sugar . These ladies have been great to work with they should reward nicely.

Kree out:tiphat:

bibi40

Let them get more time my friend ,
in this time just need more time ...
you know yo are impatient,
so ...

wait , see and quality :dance013:

Hope you the best my friend !!!

Kree73

Let them get more time my friend ,
in this time just need more time ...
you know yo are impatient,
so ...

wait , see and quality :dance013:

Hope you the best my friend !!!

Don't worry I had 3x " mixed " already in the tent weeks ahead of the SweetSeeds ladies . I topped one of the " mixed " ones last night . As I have ran out in my tin . It will tie me over I will use the "mixed" ones to see me through . I believe The Sweet Cheese & The Dark Devil or "The Dark One" as I like to call her are on/near week 6 at the moment.

I generally have an early one in the last few weeks , probably be the way until I have managed to harvest enough between harvests to see me through the entirety of the cycle .

These SweetSeeds Ladies will definitely see the time they need .
:tiphat:

Kree73 out

Kree73

OH MY GOSH !!!
I am no expert and have been at this for about 3-4 years and have learnt enough to harvest some smoke . In the years I have noticed how sticky these are to prune and touch . I seem to get around half way through the prune , when it starts getting too much and I cant physically let go of the pruned leafage . ( I am sure most of you all feel me on this ) .

Today I went in and checked on the ladies and they are all formed and swelling nicely . There are several that stick out and really draw you to them .

However There are 2 Sweet Cheese in there (1 tall and 1 smaller ) that not only draw your eyes in but if you got too close would probably stick your eyeballs to them . OMG... I stretched over and felt the tops of both to see how swollen they were . Just those two top buds with minimal squeezing pressure . Was almost the same as pruning half a plant . I mean … Come on , if this is how sticky they are now . Pruning is going to be very sticky indeed .

So apart from the fact that I have established that the Sweet Cheese is very Sticky also the Dark Devil has a "Red" hue in the bud . This Dark red is the Darkness I referred to in an earlier post . I only just noticed its a Red tho .

Both the Sweet Cheese the "Dark one" are very good looking / pretty and smelly .
They will certainly be one of my best yields so far .

Seems like Sweet Seeds are onto a winner with these :tiphat: . Maybe I shall pop a couple of Jack Herer and see how they turn out.
:woohoo:

Kree73 out

Last edited:

Kree73

SweetSeeds Sweet Cheese have had a trim and a little opening up .

picture.php

View image in gallery

The 1st image and last one are the same . They are the bottom 2 and 6 pair, I have just hitched them together the tension from the bottom is keeping the one above opened out .

I just used a small piece of 1.5mm.sq ( approx. 14-16 gauge a.w.s.) cable stripped from some twin & earth ( 3 core cable ). The training was done to the number 1 & 2 branches with canes in the early weeks . When numbers 4 & 6 are long enough . Just simply strip of any lower growth that is either coming off any way or to accommodate the joining per say . Once I found the perfect position just simply and carefully lashed the two together . The top ones try to pull up against the bottom holding them in place and both retun to their stretching toword te light in the new zones .

kree73 out

Last edited:

Kree73

It appears the smaller of the SweetCheese is going to be one of those ladies that keep giving for years after . I believe it has got upset with me and decided to bless me with some beans . I contemplated cutting her down now or leaving her and letting them mature more . We are on day 42 today both the SweetCheese are ready at the earliest now ( in other words around 70-80% browning ) .

Or another week to 10 days for more fuller maturity .

Who thinks I should leave them and who thinks I should cut them down .
Or more so … Pros & Cons anyone . Generally I cut them down . Femanized bud with seeds still do the job they are supposed to , its just the tedium . It also means there is a very good possibility I will be able to get further crops from this beautiful lady . I still have some beans from my first Bubblegummer run where I managed to seed the whole crop .

Any way I will try to get some zoomed in pics and let you lot decide ( I am sure they are seeds tho )

The Taller one seems un-beaned and same for the Dark one .
The Dark Devil is going to be more trained the next time around . She is a very potent lemony ( citron ) with a strong resin smelling very similar to that of plant waste matter

Kree 73 oute

Last edited:

Kree73

So the suspected bean I have pulled here. Squashed and squished in my fingers , so probably a sac .

Wait and see I shall:woohoo:

Kree73 out