What's new

5g max, is it enforced by Coffeeshops?

Hi everyone,

I am going to Amsterdam in about a month. During my stay I am planning to try out a lot of different strains of weed like last time I was there.

However, this year I am also planning to go to Haarlem in an attempt to buy a larger stash. In Amsterdam I have had no luck in buying more than 5 grams at a time. I was hoping this might be possible in Haarlem if you get friendly with the budtender? I am thinking 50-100g at a discounted price.

I am not asking for specific coffeeshops that might do this, I would simply like to know if it is possible. Would hate to waste my time convincing budtenders to sell me more if they arent going to do that.

Thank you in advance :tiphat:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some cshops MIGHT do it, but it's rather unlikely, since they'd be risking their permit.

My suggestion would be to go to as many shops as you can, many times a day if necessary.

Ironeek

Some cshops MIGHT do it, but it's rather unlikely, since they'd be risking their permit.

My suggestion would be to go to as many shops as you can, many times a day if necessary.

:yeahthats Yes it is enforced...especially now and especially in harrlem.

you will probobly have to deal with a "street" dealer for that amount...and good luck with that if you dont have contacts.

Plus although having up to 5 grams is tollerated it is still illegal. 100 grams i imagine is very much illegal and just asking for trouble imo.

Why do you want 100 grams at once in Amsterdam?

btw it only costs 7 or 8 euro for a return trip to Harrlem or a half hour bike ride. Also the weed isnt that much cheeper in Harrlem.

The Boys

Ironeek;4183300 Plus although having up to 5 grams is tollerated it is still illegal. 100 grams i imagine is very much illegal and just asking for trouble imo. QUOTE said:
I thought it was simply legal to posess small amouts of bud/hash for personal "use", is this not true ?

Also, if it is illigal do you think or know of that would be included in information tourists would recieve on incoming flights. When I have taken flights to other countries iv recieved information regarding what I can return with.