What's new

5600w Basement Jungle

hey TB lovin the work here....been a busy month for me too...but yo that grape krush looks extremely similar to something that goes around called "cookies"....you got a mother of that GK?

picture.php

That is some dank ass looking nugget I wan to smoke.

Incognegro

haha yup, i actually have a couple friends in the aerospace engineering field.. working at NASA and Ratheon, ill have them design me a room with a patriot missile system & a space shuttle ;-)

LMFAO!! That's funny!!

Make sure they put a SAM turret in there too to take down them damn choppers! lol

good shit man:tiphat:
oh, btw, did a recount the other day man... 60 plants!!

Should check out my thread... shit looks crazy! :dance013:

The Vermonster

Hey TB,

This was a great read and very informative. I think your yield could have been a bit better imo but you already know that. Live and learn bro. I'll admit that it takes big balls to bust out all those watts and I'm definately impressed. From my experience I would use Liquid Karma and Carboload in addition to your current schedule to avoid the problems you had before you switched over to 10 gallon pots. I have been out of the loop for some time now but a thread such as this one gets me that butterfly feeling in my stomach for the future. Thanks again and keep on keeping on brother!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey thanks for the kind words brother, haven't been in this thread for months! Yup, absolutely right, yield could have been better with more pruning/training. Thanks for the advice about liquid karma & carbo load.

Big things happening right now.. So if this thread tickled you at all your really going to enjoy the next. Going to be a full build & full diary, got a permanent 40'x40 space now, going to make 4 rooms & add a few thousand watts. So stay tuned, should be kicking that off in a month or less.. Great strains waiting to go as well!

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey all, uploading some pics, so figured i'd dump a few of the skunks and the resulting bubble. lets see.. its been curing for a solid 3 months now, almost 4, and every time i open a jar i am not let down! its crazy to think i have been puffing on these same buds for this long now, and i have never once had a thought about another strain.. lol :tiphat:

the taste has remained fairly undefined, but the bag appeal and odor of the buds in jars is outrageous. there is absolutely zero harshness to the smoke, extremely smooth, followed by a sweet / skunky / lemon funk that lingers on your pallet for a minute.

the bubble has been out of this world, amazing stuff.. enjoy the pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a couple summer shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chief bigsmoke

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn those are shots from veg to harvest. It look like you've invested into a super tight room. congrats. I love your organic soil as well. I was surprised to see that you aren't using EWC's. I love em'. Soils love <10% EWC's and they love them in teas.

Overall I'm stoked to see you killing it.... keep it up brother Im tuned in.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey - thanks for checkin this ol grow out ;-) .. Yes yes I plan on using EWC on my upcoming schtuff. Probably going to go the route of using it in teas as I am fairly happy with the current mix & wanna dial stuff in for another couple rounds.

And actually that room was temporary, I think it was framed with 1x3s - I don't even remember :x .. New spot is the real investment, going to be extremely professional.

Honey white, apollo 11 x F13, pre98 bubba x NL#5/haze, skunk1, skywalker OG .. 1 veg, 3 flower rooms

DonChron

noice bro! sick grow, massive yield, and all organix ,fuckin beaut... sure ur still enjoyin a lil 6 month cured nug off that one.
great thread man ,now what kinda teas u talkin here for ur next grow man Im getin back in the groove here and where I was a few years back I was just startin to dial some tea nutes in..whats up brotha ? curious to see this new setup if this wasn't professional muahaha..my next will be extremely amatuer. great line up ,sign me up TB ,see u round the boards

TB Gardens

Veteran
Thanks for the read!

Thanks for the read!

noice bro! sick grow, massive yield, and all organix ,fuckin beaut... sure ur still enjoyin a lil 6 month cured nug off that one.
great thread man ,now what kinda teas u talkin here for ur next grow man Im getin back in the groove here and where I was a few years back I was just startin to dial some tea nutes in..whats up brotha ? curious to see this new setup if this wasn't professional muahaha..my next will be extremely amatuer. great line up ,sign me up TB ,see u round the boards

Hey donchron - thanks for taking the time to look thru this! As far as the teas go I haven't thought about it much lately, but since I'm building out the space this weekend I better :blowbubbles:

I'll be mixing the soil this weekend, that way its full of microbial life by the time the little ones are ready for a transplant. Everything is from seed this run, some excellent genetics, looking for my keepers!

So far the plan is as follows: build out my space (1 veg & 3 flower rooms) this weekend. Pop (7)Honey White, (7)P98 bubba x NL5/haze, (5)Apollo11 x F13, (5)Skunk1, (3)Skywalker OG. Run these in my baby box for no more than 14 days. Transplant & take cuttings asap. As soon as I get roots they're going into flower in my SoG room, right into 12/12. So this takes me about 5-6 wks from this weekend until I find out the sex of the mommas still in veg.

Once I know the sex I will isolate my males that are still vegging, & cull the male clones in SoG. I intend on breeding in my 3rd flower room, but not until room 1 & 2 are operating .. So don't worry, I'm not culling the fathers, just isolating in my male tent for later use.

At this point I take the remainder of the "SoG" cuts that I didn't move into room1 & start to cycle them into the 2nd room which is reserved for the larger ladies ;-). By the end of the first SoG run I will have a good idea on which phenos to keep, but I'm not going to make the final call, or cull if you will :tiphat: , until I see how the large lady clones grow out.

Going to be a ton going on, and I hope it to be an informative read for many with input from all! I plan on doing a complete diary, meaning the build will be included on this new thread as well. You'll get to see the framing, equipment shopping spree, electrical, plumbing, irrigation, and hvac.. As well as an all seed run of excellent genetics, mother search thru pheno hunting, and 2 diferent methods (SoG, LST). Sweet Geese it sounds like a television promo! New thread will start on Monday when I'm back from the farm!

TB :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts