What's new

jayr1787

Making my own live rosin carts. Pressed the ayahuasca purple through a 37 micron bag. Terps usa thinner.
20231014_142536.jpg

Cactus Squatter

Unfortunately I won’t be running those peyote gorilla now. 0:10 germinated, never have had a complete dud pack of seeds before.
2 Peyote Forum did though so I’ll see how they turn out. Everything else I cracked was 100% germ rate, not sure wtf with the peyote gorilla. Oh well.

jayr1787

Unfortunately I won’t be running those peyote gorilla now. 0:10 germinated, never have had a complete dud pack of seeds before.
2 Peyote Forum did though so I’ll see how they turn out. Everything else I cracked was 100% germ rate, not sure wtf with the peyote gorilla. Oh well.
Damn that is crazy, I'd be contacting seedsman and letting them know. I'm willing to bet they would appropriate the situation and hook you up with some replacement seeds and possibly some freebies. Most these big companies are built on reputation and stand by it. Barney's farms I know for a fact has sent me replacement seeds. I'm sure seedsman is the same. I had thr peyote wifi seeds 2 of them were duds and I have 3 left, makes me wonder. Hope they turn out to be winners for you.

Cactus Squatter

Damn that is crazy, I'd be contacting seedsman and letting them know. I'm willing to bet they would appropriate the situation and hook you up with some replacement seeds and possibly some freebies. Most these big companies are built on reputation and stand by it. Barney's farms I know for a fact has sent me replacement seeds. I'm sure seedsman is the same. I had thr peyote wifi seeds 2 of them were duds and I have 3 left, makes me wonder. Hope they turn out to be winners for you.
I contacted them as well as the company I ordered them from stateside. Multiverse is sending me some seeds to replace them, but it’s not more peyote gorilla to try again unfortunately.
The peyote forum seeds popped quick and are looking healthy so far. Hoping they turn out decent.