What's new

2k vert with water cooled cooltubes

Hey Bodhi: My apologies if I missed this but I have been wondering: How many inches from the tubes/lamps to the shelves, which the plants sit upon? :)

Namaste

wow nice clean setup. I am 2 weeks away from turning my 10x8 room into a stadium but seeing designs like this make me second guess my self

wow nice clean setup. I am 2 weeks away from turning my 10x8 room into a stadium but seeing designs like this make me second guess my self

Pretty much how I feel. Everytime I think I have my room design down I see another person's amazing vertical set-up to skew me another direction.

Bodhi Roach

Hey Bodhi: My apologies if I missed this but I have been wondering: How many inches from the tubes/lamps to the shelves, which the plants sit upon? :)

Namaste

Hi green,

from the OD of the cooltubes, the plants are about 17-19" away, the edge of the shelves are 22" away

Bodhi Roach

yeah, that would be amazing. unfortunately, this was a 2kw grow....

great work bodhi, very clean and organized!

Thanks Tickle, hmm, 1680g from 1200watts is 1.4 gpw
I think it vey possible to pull off 1.4 gpw with the right setup, food and etc.., strain, work ethics

I really hope one of us posts some numbers like this

Good luck everyone

Bodhi Roach

Hi choch, yes I am using 3 IB right now, one on top and about 4 feet over to prevent any drippage of condensation if humidity was ever high, one on top of my scrubber which sits in the room and one that feeds the air from a lung room back into the grow area. just a few moments ago it was 77 degrees with no chiller running, just water in a 30 gall tub sitting on a concrete floor.

Hi Surrender, Last summer i was using the same IB setup as above with a homemade wort cooler inside the 30G res, with out the wort cooler, the water inside was 90 degrees, with it running it was mid 70s to give me a nice 85 inside the room in July and August

So you've got an icebox on the bottom and top of the tower there? Are you using a chiller with these?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
great setup! this pic:
attachment.php

and this pic:
attachment.php

are crazy!!

i think the next step for vertical growers is something to rotate the plants like a record player or a microwave lol

great job man!

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts