What's new

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
CO2 (Inkbird) controller arrived, and i had some test

First I took a reading in the room and it was like WTF 1350. Ok, lets see whats up

I tested outside, next to not little plants, and got 381. Dont know how accurate it is, but not too bad

Tested again inside, got 950-1350. I suspect the meter is ok, and the soil is doing this work.
Also in the last time I did soil with CO2, I noticed my bottle is lasting at least double compared to the coco room

As an outcome of this experiment, I will be mixing some little more soil, and let it cook in the room next to the plants

Lights arrived, need to rig the electricity and fixtures. Very packed schedule this week, I really hope to be able to flower by the end of it, early next week if not.

The plants I put in 30L pots a few days before the others, have mostly already filled the pots. Moving them to a 70-90L tub could be nice.
Next option is move them closer, feed and water more, and flower clones in the empty space 2 weeks afterwards.
Chopped clones today from the 3 biggest plants - Mango Lassi (please, if anyone got input on this one, let me know), Skunk 5 (not suspected to yield heavy) and Happy 4 (looks good).

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Took some more clones as I decided to top some plants to bush their form.

This is before
20240623_084929.jpg

The soil drains a bit too good for my liking, cant wait to fit the auto watering. And mulch.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
20240623_171012.jpg
20240623_171054.jpg

Chopped down the main branch of the bigger plants to keep height kind of even.

Maybe ill even get some backup clones

Oh, and why are the spidermites in Thailand brown and not yellow with two dots?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I love your garden. There are a lot of different spider mites everywhere. They are searching for the right environment to repopulate.

The spider mites family includes about 1600 species, some of which are well-known due to their habits that are often injurious to plant life. These mites range in size from 1/25-1/20 inch (0.9-1.25 mm) long and are often visible to the naked eye. Google

Cannabrainer

CO2 (Inkbird) controller arrived, and i had some test

First I took a reading in the room and it was like WTF 1350. Ok, lets see whats up

I tested outside, next to not little plants, and got 381. Dont know how accurate it is, but not too bad

Tested again inside, got 950-1350. I suspect the meter is ok, and the soil is doing this work.
Also in the last time I did soil with CO2, I noticed my bottle is lasting at least double compared to the coco room

As an outcome of this experiment, I will be mixing some little more soil, and let it cook in the room next to the plants

Lights arrived, need to rig the electricity and fixtures. Very packed schedule this week, I really hope to be able to flower by the end of it, early next week if not.

The plants I put in 30L pots a few days before the others, have mostly already filled the pots. Moving them to a 70-90L tub could be nice.
Next option is move them closer, feed and water more, and flower clones in the empty space 2 weeks afterwards.
Chopped clones today from the 3 biggest plants - Mango Lassi (please, if anyone got input on this one, let me know), Skunk 5 (not suspected to yield heavy) and Happy 4 (looks good).
Ahhh Mango Lassi. I am interested in that cultivar. It is sold out at the point of origin.