What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
blahblahblah...got anything new, real, etc? same shit different day. and posting Ted Cruz up as a source, LOL! yeah, he's "reliable"...reliably full of shit.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

I-did-that.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
:laughing:
dude up hypocrite...
you got anything new other than hatred for MAGA and Trump?
thought so...go bloviate the yellow condiment.
everything i post about The Chump is in the national news. your bullshit is coming from sources that The National Enquirer would not quote, and that intelligent folks would not use to line the bottom of bird cages or let their puppies piss on while housebreaking them. :ROFLMAO:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
reality is overwhelming him, i think. deny/delay it all one wants, it's still there when you wake up. The Chump has a reckoning coming, and it's going to be harsh. no one, not even a pet Supreme Court, is going to be able to save him from himself.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
everything i post about The Chump is in the national news. your bullshit is coming from sources that The National Enquirer would not quote, and that intelligent folks would not use to line the bottom of bird cages or let their puppies piss on while housebreaking them. :ROFLMAO:

They use that as the reason they have to feed from the propaganda nipple.

"Jewish media!!"

It's as if the Nazis are feeding exclusively by hand.

Tell me that I am having a nightmare.

Beam me up Scotty!!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Good.

Let's allow him to provide the footage of Biden lifting the people onto the train.

Biden Administration to Offer Work Permits to Roughly 470,000 Venezuelan Migrants​

Decision comes after Democratic city leaders urged federal government to allow migrants to work as a way to ease financial strains​

By
Michelle Hackman

Updated Sept. 20, 2023 10:13 pm ET

eca05a5bcb45f5da3784a7f93702f5ecb350d028.jpg
New York City’s mayor and officials elsewhere who have received large migrant populations argue that immediate access to a work permit would allow migrants to move out of city-run shelters and support themselves. Photo: Victor J. Blue/Bloomberg News
WASHINGTON—In a significant concession to New York City Mayor Eric Adams and other blue-state officials, the Biden administration has agreed to make roughly 470,000 Venezuelan migrants eligible for work permits aimed at easing the financial strain on major migrant destinations.
Venezuelans who arrived in the U.S. by July 31 will be eligible for the program, known as Temporary Protected Status. It offers them deportation protections and the ability to work legally for at least 18 months.
“It is critical that Venezuelans understand that those who have arrived here after July 31, 2023 aren’t eligible for such protection, and instead will be removed when they are found to not have a legal basis to stay,” Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a statement.
TPS for Venezuela had become a top political ask for blue-state officials, who saw it as a shortcut around the law prohibiting asylum seekers from receiving a work permit for at least six months after submitting an asylum application.
dbc983ecb9f05dde926248eb74069ed8b5fdf2c0.jpg
The U.S. has virtually no ability to deport people to Venezuela once they arrive because Washington has no diplomatic ties with the South American nation. Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Associated Press
Until now, top officials with the White House and Department of Homeland Security had refused to consider that option, arguing behind closed doors that such a move would ultimately serve as a draw for even more migrants to head for the U.S. border, according to people familiar with their conversations.
Adams and officials in other cities who have received large migrant populations, including Washington, D.C., Chicago and Boston, argue that immediate access to a work permit would allow migrants to move out of city-run shelters and support themselves.
Venezuelans have been a particularly challenging migrant demographic for the Biden administration to handle because 7.1 million are currently living outside their country, most in neighboring nations, with more heading for the U.S. after exhausting other options in Latin America. The U.S. has virtually no ability to deport people to Venezuela once they arrive because Washington has no diplomatic ties with the South American nation.

Newsletter Sign-up
What’s News
Catch up on the headlines, understand the news and make better decisions, free in your inbox daily. Enjoy a free article in every edition.

Subscribe

In addition, Venezuelans, more than previous waves of migrants before them, are arriving in the country with no existing ties to family or friends who can take them in. That is why they have been especially attracted to cities such as New York, which are required by local law to offer them space in a homeless shelter if they request help.
It isn’t likely that granting Venezuelans TPS will have the desired effect Adams and other city officials are hoping for, though. Processing times for work permits vary but are currently taking anywhere from 10 to 18 months, according to government data. Also, the announcement will do little to solve similar issues for other large migrant populations in New York, including migrants from Ecuador, Peru and Colombia.
The government also announced it would begin expediting work-permit processing for migrants who have recently entered the U.S. legally, either via an appointment at the southern border or through a sponsorship program designed for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans. It aims to process requests for work permits from these groups in an average of 30 days.
Because expediting work permits for some populations would prolong the wait for others, the government also said it intends to begin issuing work permits to some immigrants for five years rather than the standard two years. The move could prove controversial because a work permit wouldn’t be up for renewal for a longer time, giving the government fewer opportunities to take it away if someone is later found ineligible to stay legally in the U.S.
The Biden administration previously granted Venezuelans TPS in 2021, and approximately 242,000 signed up out of an estimated 343,000 who were eligible at the time.

each one receives $2200. a month. free phones, education, health care, accommodations, and travel to wherever they want from social security. biden might as well be loading them on the trains.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Senator Menendez Busted for bribery.

Next they will hang the biggest orange alligator in the swamp.