What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway 2024 Mars Hydro’s 420 GIVEAWAY is launched now❗️

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
🌟🎁 Excited for the Marshydro 420 giveaway? Who's ready to win? Don't miss your chance to try the MARS HYDRO FC-E1500!

How to enter? Easy peasy:

1. Watch our thread: Mars Hydro official thread
2. Follow us: Mars Hydro LED
3. Tag 3 grower friends
4. Share your beautiful plant photos & Mars Hydro products! (It’s okay not to have our products, we still want to see your beautiful plants!)

Note:✍️
1. Participants in this giveaway need to give themselves a number. The first participant is #1, the second participant is #2, the third participant is #3, and so on.

2. The #number cannot be repeated. The same person can enter multiple times using different plant/product photos but not more than 3 times.

3. Mention your country.

We'll randomly select one winner on April 30th. 📅

View the prize👉 https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-e1500-led-grow-light

Attachments

• FC-E1500-GIveaway(1).jpg
    FC-E1500-GIveaway(1).jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 27

Ca++

That light has a cute desirability about it. They could be winners in my propagation tent.

Good luck to those taking part.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
i guess im #8 USA

ill be back with my pics once i understand this contest better lol.

So 3 random pictures.
View media item 18717622This is my small tent a couple years ago before I got the 4x4 I am using like 2led shop lights and a led flood lamp I think I ran a flower in here during the summer cuz hps is hot.

View media item 18716756This is a Gelato bagseed top next to a watermelon.

Last edited: