What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2022 Outdoor Gardening in the Northeast

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to buy a half ounce a couple weeks ago. Not letting that happen again lol. Just pressed 4 grams of Smackerz and got back a gram of this lovely nectar 😉😁

full
This ^^^ :) he said the strain was SmakerZ
witch strain is that dude .,?

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Got the last of it down Friday, took Chaco's Sour Valley, Blue Dream, and the last Grape Ape. It was a great season for me and I'm extremely happy with the quality and quantity this year. Fuel, burnt rubber, rotten fruit, and skunk would roughly sum up the pungent smell of this year's garden. Really can't wait to get into all these strains. I gotta get better at taking pics more consistently because I'm not doing these plants justice IMO 😉.

full

CSV
full

full

full

Blue Dream
full

full

full

Grape Ape
full

full