What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Beer Cup Sour60

Beer Cup Sour60

Not bad for a beer cup! Since it has been dried already i have weighed it and she weighed 11 grams!:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gotta love them trichs!:blowbubbles:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
MMMmm..damn i miss that smoke..

I'm having problems with my f2's being fussy..probly try to dry em a little better and freeze em fer a day..hopefully that will help, otherwise I have 4 f1's left..and tons of pollen.

damn ...yeh I need to get me some sour60 goin again. I'm a slacker...a jealous slacker ;)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
MMMmm..damn i miss that smoke..

I'm having problems with my f2's being fussy..probly try to dry em a little better and freeze em fer a day..hopefully that will help, otherwise I have 4 f1's left..and tons of pollen.

damn ...yeh I need to get me some sour60 goin again. I'm a slacker...a jealous slacker ;)

Sour60 is one of the top smokes ive had, and ive smoked some pretty dank strains...DNA genetics Recon was up at the top also... Sour60 is wonderful meds as it has high cbd and thc....Get some s60s going asap!:wave:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Well I got some pics uploaded, I think, let's see if I can get them to post.

This is an oldman grow. Bare bones. Actually I got ripped off and I have new equipment mostly. I made seeds from my original seeds and this group germed 48 for 48!

I like your setup:), but can you please start your own thread in the auto forum if you dont mind... :thank you:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
More Pictures...

More Pictures...

Branchy DieselRyderXGhaze

picture.php

Cab shots! Gotta love the perpetual..:dance013:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
CheeseHead Autos 15ish days old, all have sexed except 2

CheeseHead Autos 15ish days old, all have sexed except 2

Males
picture.php

Females

picture.php

Unsexed

picture.php

uptosumpn

Veteran
doubt it....

and your garden is looking very busy 20/4.....which is a good thing.cant wait to see what your nyld turns out to be....your running the F2's if i'm not mistaken...so you will have the desiel phenos.....get that carbon filter ready..

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
doubt it....

and your garden is looking very busy 20/4.....which is a good thing.cant wait to see what your nyld turns out to be....your running the F2's if i'm not mistaken...so you will have the desiel phenos.....get that carbon filter ready..

:) thats why i upgraded to a good inline fan with a real carbon filter...No DIY for me, i already have those dieselryderXghaze going, the single cola smells like pure gas lol, the other is just starting to hit flower, but its gonna be HUGE... Also the next strain im running after the NYLD is PINKBUD:jump: Which is gonna stink the place up :blowbubbles:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Keep em coming!

Keep em coming!

Here are some pix of the Nyld in fresh 2 gallons (7.5 liters) of soil, They are around 17 days old right now, around 5-6 inches, they are gonna TAKE OFF in the next couple weeks:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

I LOVE perpetual auto gardens! Look at this variety! I cannot wait for harvest!:jump: That single cola in the back right has my heart:blowbubbles:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts